Lily, or:
Lily-bear
Lily-billy

At front, Daisy, or:
Daisy-waisy
You’re-so-noisy-waking-me-up-at-4:30-I’m-going-to-trade-you-in-and-get-a-turtle

8 Likes

How wonderful.
All ours have always been rescues. But we turn them into couch potatoes :laughing: and lap dogs.
I didn’t realize Cosmo was a Border Collie.
I rescued one of those before. George. That was his shelter name. When I was looking for a friend for Barney I saw him in the cage and he gave me that enticing head cock. That and the imperfect perfect strip down his nose hooked me in :100:
They said he had been returned 3 times and made me sign something saying if we couldn’t handle him we had to return him. We always make it work. He was a digger. :grimacing:. But we were never going to give him back.

5 Likes

Omg I love the stripe down his face George looks like a good boy! Yeah Cosmo is much larger than a border collie it has to be the Akita in him lol he is a 75lb moose. Cosmo Marigold, and Zoey were rescues the reason we got havoc and Sadie from breeders was because of the specific breed Malinois really aren’t family pets right off the bat it takes a ton of training to get them there with adoption you don’t really know temperament, temperment of parents, or genetic health issues like you do with a breeder and they are the types of dogs that can be downright dangerous if not properly bred/trained.

1 Like

Foster Name: Monster
Given Name: Cosmo
Rock the Cosmo
Fat Butt
Fatty McFatty
Coshmoo

9 Likes

I didn’t know you had a cat 🐈‍⬛

1 Like

He’s my daughter’s kitty. She actually has two black cats. So they’re actually my grandkitties lol

1 Like

I forgot I also call him CurlyPop when his hair starts to grow out.

Here’s Max wondering what I’m eating, he doesn’t understand personal space. :hugs::blue_heart: I had to lean way back to take the pic.

8 Likes

This picture makes me giggle. What a sweet pea. :heart:

1 Like

Phoebe the moody 13 year old chihuahua. She is sweet to me if I am feeding her or she wants on the bed :rofl:

Rocky, my tree squirrel. Well, he’s not mine but I claim him lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Omg phoebe is sooo stinkin cute

2 Likes

Oh Phoebes!! What a cutie. I’m glad you posted her. My niece/daughter is a chihuahua lover. She had 3. She down to 2 now. She was loving me telling her about your chihuahua stories. She’ll love the pic. And she has some choice adjectives about her own. Atticus and Scout. They also have a blue healer now and a rescue cat. OC. For Orange City. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this pet living fam.

Did you start a new timer for Phoebe bites. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Maude
Maudester
Missy
Missy Mabels
Yesterday’s News

8 Likes

Hahaha I should start a new timer! She has that bite down perfectly! Just enough to hurt but not hard enough to draw blood :rofl: she is very posesive of my husband. And she is very moody :rofl: she gets away with biting me but never the grandkids.
Its a love hate relationship between her and I.
Notice who she’s next to on the bed :rofl: dad won’t let her on the bed so she plays it smart and stays close to me at night :rofl:

7 Likes

Smart pooch lol

2 Likes

Shes a total manipulator :rofl:

2 Likes

Dont hate playa hate the game hehe

2 Likes

Buddy, Bud, Love Bud, Muddy Buddy, Bud-Bud, Velcro Bud.

6 Likes

Neytiri
Nit
Natty
Little dove
El Jefe

Juno
Yella
Peeble
Sweet peach

Gemma
Gibby