Post Pic of Pet & Name & ALL Nicknames

Princess aka Bonky, princess Bonky, bonk, lil bonk, bonkden,floofy butt, bunny boo, funny bunny, farm barm lol

8 Likes

Lupe
Poopy loopy, stoopy loopy, the Lup-ness-monster, the Lup-nado (like tornado), - lot of our names are ā€œloopā€ sounding, spelled like lup-

And when she is cute she is la Reina, la consentida, la preciosa nena, other Spanish pet names :laughing:

7 Likes

:wave: hi, can u explain tome how to send a pic of my dog? Please :blush:

Love :heart: this :point_up_2:
And Lup-nado

2 Likes

So much was motivating some monster themed names, but mostly in her youth. Gosh she was a holy terror as a puppy! At 11 sheā€™s pretty calm these days. Lol

2 Likes

Mine is Penny. Penny is a mini pin. She became diabetic last year and has cushings. She has gone blind but i donā€™t think you can tell her that. She hasnā€™t skipped a beat
The nickname i have for penny is DAREDEVIL on marvel comics.

2 Likes

My precious penny health is declining and Iā€™m very sad

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that.
My Minnie has Cushings too. Sheā€™s about 17 and sheā€™s got the ā€œfun,ā€ doggie dementia thing going on and sheā€™s deaf. Itā€™s so hard watch the old girl sometimes. But she still loves her walk until thereā€™s an arthritis flare up. And sheā€™s eating well. But we just try to keep her as comfortable as possible.

Itā€™s so sad watching that unconditional love get old. Itā€™s brutal.

I hope your Penny still has some good days in her. We just keep loving them. Thatā€™s the best thing we can do.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

She recently developed a loose molar and her lower left jaw lymph nodes are swollen. Sheā€™s in much pain

2 Likes

Poor girl. I hope you got pain meds for her.

1 Like

Reggie

Reg
Reggiebop
Reginald
The Regmeister
The royal Reg
My boy
My lovely boy
My little prince
Grumpy pants
Gorgeous boy
:heart:

6 Likes

Heā€™s a cutie. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, hes my baby :blush: getting grumpy in his old age but i love him dearly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I do, sheā€™s on arthritis pain medication too. Iā€™m very sad. I lost Baby in March. I got penny and Baby the same year in '10. Iā€™m very emotional right now. Sheā€™s on lidocaine also. Topical treatment only

3 Likes

Good looking dog

1 Like

Thank you, he sleeps with meā€¦he jumps on the bed, stares at me to lift the duvet for him, he snuggles in close but if i go to stroke him he grumps at meā€¦i want snuggles mam but DONT fricken touch me!! :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

All my kiddos sleep with us. All little dogs and they all have their own spot. Even the cat so five.

3 Likes

They bring so much and ask so little xx

2 Likes

I love ā€œGrumpy Pants.ā€
:heart:

2 Likes

On an evening after his last walk he gets in his bedā€¦if i approach or speak to him after that he grumps at me :laughing: my little girl will look and sayā€¦hes a grumpy pants isnt he mammy :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes