Post Pic of Pet & Name & ALL Nicknames

Oh really?? I didn’t know that. That’s so cool. :blush::paw_prints:

1 Like

Awkwardly I was just flipping through Netflix after watching Napoleon Dynamite lol :joy: cuz of that other movie thread here. Somehow I got to a list with the names of the actors from Frazier and the dog was listed :joy: and I clicked on it. Moose! I don’t know any dogs named Moose but yours. Nice piece of trivia anyway.
Have a nice day :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Cooper looks like a Golden Retriever. Beautiful dogs. I never had one. Always so lovely and friendly. My sister has 2 of them. Big ones. Maggie and MooMoo.
Did he earn the name Terd Monkey by doing that disgusting thing that some dogs do :exploding_head: ?

Yes he is a golden retriever. He is the best dog ever❤️ Terd monkey is what I call him sometimes when he is being hyper and doing silly things like jumping, rolling and taking the blankets off our bed. Lol

1 Like

Weezer

Weezie
Weezie McNub

13 Likes

Can tell she adores you; happy pup!

2 Likes

Everybody adores me. I’m adorable.

4 Likes

65cd5225d66719c190516366626be93952353ca2d8831e35941be28d58288364.0

1 Like

Adorbz. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

That Weezer is a cutie :heart:
I bet she adores everyone :rofl:
She got a honkin tongue on there :tongue:

1 Like

I rescued her. I’ve had her 10 months. She only has 3 feet. She is my therapy dog.

2 Likes

Awe man. That is so cool of you to do that and it sounds like she’s taking care of you too. That’s awesome. It always breaks my heart to see a three legged dog :disappointed_relieved:. All ours have been rescues but Im not sure mentally I could handle a handicapped dog or cat. God Bless you. And Weezer. She sure looks happy.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Henry
AKA :
Shmoo, Boo Boo, Moo Moo, Bubba, Bubbus, Shmoompaloops

8 Likes

Omg lmao that’s too funny. That moose gets around! :joy::rofl:

Weezie looks like she is having a great time. It looks like fun. I miss Santa Monica. Not sure when we’ll be able to get back out there again. I never had a pocket dog like that before where you can take them with you so handily. Our dogs are usually in the 60 to 40 pound range until Benson came along 5 years ago at 25 pounds. Benson would have fun doing shit like that. Minnie not so much. Minnie doesn’t even like car rides. I’ve never heard of such a thing.

1 Like

[quote=“Lambandsalmon, post:75, topic:94999”]
Shmoompaloops
[/quote] :heart_eyes::+1:

Henry is a cute chill little fella.

1 Like

So is Weezer’s carry harness made specifically for dogs? Wifey loved the pics. But can’t picture me lugging 25 lb Benson around like that. When he gets old of course.

We use to be called the “dog stroller” people in our old neighborhood. When my Max got really old and couldn’t do his walks we got him a stroller. He loved his walk so much even when he couldn’t physically walk so we just had to buy him this.

He generally looked happier than that :joy:

14 Likes

I love how she’s enjoying life! :heart:
You’re a good papa…!

2 Likes

Miss Marple
Missi
15 month Main Coon with 4,5 kg
loves to sleep on my legs

8 Likes

That miss Marple is a beautiful cat. Love that face and the markings :heart:

2 Likes