Post Pic of Pet & Name & ALL Nicknames

Yeah I grew up with many cats. I actually recently made a list for my bf so he could fully understand the amount of cats I’ve known, lol. Out of 21 cats, 9 were orange. And all super loving boys. Besides Twinkie, the one orange female, who was a total b*tch. But me and my bro were also young so that may have played a part. Right now we’re trying to coax in a very skiddish grey tiger girl who’s been hanging around our back door for a couple weeks. I just left some food out and went to check on her and she was, very nonchalantly, eating it next to a skunk!

4 Likes

Riley
Rye
Rye-rye
Riggles
Riggley roogley
Kitchen buddy

14 Likes

Haha well thank you! I know, I guess I didn’t realize it was that popular of a name either! When I named her that I just thought it was cute name ha and yes Louie gets many compliments :slight_smile: I think it’s because his breed (Maine Coon) is so unique… But also just big in general. He’s a 2yr old, 16.5lb boy haha

1 Like

Moose
Moosey goosey
Old man brown
Moo
Moo Goo

9 Likes

Tess
Tessa
Tessie
Wiggle butt
Old lady

11 Likes

I think your Riley and my Minnie would make a wonderful couple. However Minnie is getting along in age now. 14ish. Her original pic was about 10 years ago. I love the smiling hopeful happy fun dog look that Riley is putting on there.

1 Like

Tessie Wiggle Butt. Love it :blush: She looks pretty focused on something there. She looks like a very strong girl. My dogs rule the couch too.

Old Man Brown
Moose.
I love his eyes. And that familiar faithful unconditional love look. He’d do anything for ya wouldn’t he? And the old man gray muzzle is very distinguished. I can tell he is a special guy. :heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

He’s so special my love boy :blue_heart:

1 Like

Aww thank you! He is has only one mode-- optimistic!

2 Likes

His tail looks curly Q, lol. He does look happy…:blush:

1 Like

Good luck with that tiger girl. Get her away from that skunk. My dogs have been skunked before. Not fun. Nope :scream: Not good. 21 cats oh my. I thought wifey and I were bad. Good. All boys huh? Except the special orange one. Sounds like a lot of marking of territory. Ours are ALWAYS indoors only cats. This is the first time we only have one boy. Got three girls now. Loving the mix. Everyone gets along no spraying. Perfect harmony. We’ve only had 13 all together. Pretty good split of 7 boys 6 girls. 5 orange. Throw in the 8 dogs 2 kids and a niece. All rescues. Even the niece :rofl:
The kids weren’t rescues :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So they were my sons cats. His girlfriend didn’t like cats. Like an idiot he kept the gf and we took the cats. GF left a a few months after. Good!! We kept the cats.
Beatrix (white with 1 blue eye 1 green eye)
B
Beadrau
Beadril
Bada Bee

Gray Tabby
Shelter name Little Fish :roll_eyes: seriously?
Son named him Maverick.
Mavy
Mavy B
Mav
Mavericky
Rickyboy
Fatty Boy

8 Likes

My late dog got sprayed 8 times in his 14 years here. I know all about that! And the tomato juice/ vinegar baths. Half of those times he was actually tied up on his line and the skunk apparently walked right up to him while we were inside/or away. My city is littered with those things. And they honestly dont give a f*%$ about anything. I’m sitting next to Ms. Stray right now and dont smell it on her, lucky for her :slightly_smiling_face:

Hoping she’ll eventually accept us and want to come inside one day.

6 Likes

Good luck with her. I hope she can adopt you. :pray:
She’s very cute. Cute and cautious it looks like.

We always did the hydrogen peroxide dish liquid and baking soda concoction. Worst smell in the world. Especially when the dog runs through the house.

1 Like

Woody
Woodrow Wilson Jr. the 3rd
S​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:head

8 Likes

Awe. Woodrow. :heart: Just like my Minnie. Ruling the couch with the blanket. Love the golden colored ones.

2 Likes

Did you know that Martin Crane’s opinionated dog Eddie on “Frasier,” was played by a dog named Moose?

1 Like

And this is how she got the nick name Teethers :smile:

8 Likes

Name is Cooper
Buddy
Baby
Terd monkey
Coop

9 Likes