Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Bradley falls in SC?

1 Like

A little further north… Little Bradley in Saluda, NC. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok. Yea that’s where it was. I’ve been there. 10 years ago

1 Like

From a couple of beach cams here on the island.

17 Likes

:laughing: I am a newbie in sobriety, I’m afraid. I’ve been trying, and trying and trying for the past 4 years to quit. I signed up for the app in 2018! So it’s been a while. Today is only day 34, you can imagine how many times I fucked up!
I guess Mallorca is mainly known for Magaluf (in Europe) and Rafa Nadal! Magaluf sucks, but Rafa is unique! I’m not Spanish, as you might have already thought. Born in the Netherlands, German parents and passport and 30 years living in Spain :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I’m glad your here.
The past doesn’t matter. Your sober today and that’s awesome. And you don’t appear to be a quitter.

If you’re interested, my strongest tool is gratitude.
It’s a great foundation for me to start my day. Come check out some really nice people on the gratitude thread if your interested.

I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

21 Likes

Thanks Eric, I’m actually logging in several times a day. If that’s my new addiction, I’m happy with it! I know the thread, but haven’t posted much on it! I will definitely be around! Yesterday I went for dinner with 5 friends. Everybody was with the glass of wine, I had a San Francisco to drink (instead of boring water), and cheese cake as a dessert! :innocent: No regrets! Kicking off day 36! :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

17 Likes

Snow in our forecast now. Cold brisk walk this morning.

18 Likes

Morning :heart:

23 Likes

Last night s early evening walk.

The colors only lasted 2 minutes and they were gone. Maybe less.

23 Likes

A few days ago I catched this :rainbow:

19 Likes

These aren’t as amazing as a lot of yours but

23 Likes

I love roses! :rose: Nice pictures! Here the roses are already gone because of the season.

1 Like

A nice bit of snowfall to make my town look prettier.

21 Likes

Today 1/2 marathon run in neighbourhood, admiring xmas decorations :heart:

17 Likes

20 Likes

Today walk to Ruislip Woods, London

18 Likes

One of Ralph Lauren’s gorgeous horses at the RRL Ranch in Ridgway, CO

20 Likes