Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

This fella popped out to see who was trimming the hedge

24 Likes

You got me looking at some of my old pics from Colorado.
Thought you might like my marmot friend from the LaPlata Mountains, near where I use to live in Durango

21 Likes

What an amazing vista, and cool capturing a shot of the marmot.
Awesome

1 Like

The ole nope rope

1 Like

Having too much fun with this rainbow :rainbow:

28 Likes

beautiful rainbow capture :heart:

1 Like

Danger noodle

1 Like

27 Likes

Watersprite Lake,
Our last overnight hike, climb, scramble before moving from BC (12 kms up to reach, then 12 brutal kms down to get out). Glacier fed water system/lake. Swimming was not for the faint of heart.

25 Likes

So beautiful :heart:

1 Like

It’s been foggy for 3 days now, but it brought warmer temps with it so I’m not complaining :smirk:

24 Likes

My next walk to do in Skye, the Quirang.

19 Likes

Beautiful Portree

18 Likes

Eileen Doran castle, Nr. Lochalsh

Whitstable shoreline. Thanet sunsets.

19 Likes

Little bit walkies today.

22 Likes

That snow is still sticking?..

2 Likes

Oh yeah, we get a lot. I live 15 miles from Buffalo NY, which is the 3rd snowiest city in the whole US. This is my backdoor view today (I’m loving the green :green_heart:)

And this is the snowplow pile behind my car which was originally taller than the fence.

14 Likes

Wow. So that’s upstate NY right? I always always think of that film with Christina Ricci in about Buffalo. I’m kind of a wee bit jealous in a way, we used to have snow, not anymore. Not in London anyway.

3 Likes

Jesus @Just_Laura do you have a Scream Mask in the yard….lmao. Scared the fuck out of me, so I zoomed in.

3 Likes

Well, upstate NY is pretty much everything else besides NYC. My area is western NY bc anymore west and you’d be in one of the great lakes, or Canada. The novelty of snow has worn off for me, unless I don’t have to go outside :upside_down_face:

And yes. That is a Halloween decoration from 2 years ago I never took down. He lives there now. Imagine seeing that at night :scream: My neighbors ‘loved’ it :rofl:

5 Likes