Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Sunset along the Fraser River. Such an incredible hiking trail to walk with the dogs. Love it!

15 Likes
9 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy: Love how the cop shows up at the end! Good to see you Donna :wave:

2 Likes

I love how you can tell she’s had enough by the end, lol
Nice to see you, Laura. Congratulations on your 11 months, :hugs:

2 Likes

Another hike today on Pinnacle Peak

This is what it looks like living in the Sonoran Desert. Lots of houses; lots of rocky mountains and cactus.

I love to pick out certain Saguaros like this one :point_down: and just wonder what their story is. How did he get like this :thinking: they don’t feel like plants or trees to me. They feel like some other living being. I don’t know. I know I’m always simply amazed.

20 Likes

Actual footage of me :point_down:

Taking a pic of this guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: I especially like the fact that there’s no snow (I’m not jealous :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

Mid to upper 70’s til Wednesday. C’mon down!! :laughing: then it’s going to get chilly down in the 50’s :cold_face:

1 Like

I wish! 50’s would be great too! I’ll bring shorts :rofl: I’m just happy it’s been in the 40’s instead of the 0’s up here. Below freezing is what really gets to me :cold_face:

1 Like

At first i thought it was a giant hawk, upon inspection i found it was a bald eagle! Never seen one in real life before. Pretty neat.
I googled the spiritual meaning behind the eagle and i found this:
In a spiritual sense, bald eagles symbolize equilibrium and stability. Sighting a bald eagle represents a chance for you to self-reflect and figure out ways to bring stability back to your life.

29 Likes

This is an elite bird :grinning: amazing spot.

2 Likes

Hiking in Coquitlam and was off trail getting some photos of a waterfall. Returned back to trail (this was about 6 kms from trailhead) to this massive fella!

20 Likes

Oh my😱! He looks adorable. That’s pretty neat. I worry about running into bears and big cats all the time, but when I see them the last thing I’m thinking about is taking a picture. That’s bad ass.

7 Likes

Hahaa, yeah. I had bear spray and, a happy 10 month old pup that wouldn’t stop barking, and all I could think of was to get a pic and a video… perhaps to record my eventual demise…but after he lumbered towards us with 10 feet he finally decided to get off trail and head down to the river. Phew :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My son and I fishing at our favourite high mountain lake. This eagle was following us along tree tops all day, finally I guess one of the fish we released wasn’t diving under fast enough so he scooped in and got himself some lunch… it was an amazing father/son moment.

19 Likes

18 Likes

This looks a lot like my corner of the world. Beautiful serene photo :heart:

1 Like

From my today’s cycling trip.

11 Likes

This cacti looks like it’s scratching itself :flushed::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ya it does. I like that. I didn’t see it. I saw it like a seat. I wanted to fake sit on it but I didn’t have any one to take my pic. And with my luck I’d fall on it or something. :persevere:

3 Likes