Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Derwentwater, Lake District.

This is the week I estranged myself from my mom and step dad. Everything felt hollow and dark apart from the beauty of the area.

23 Likes

Camilla bushes in bloom.

21 Likes

I am loved I guess :heart: What a nice feeling :blush:

18 Likes

Where is that @Runner4

Local beach just up the road. Dogs enjoy a good romp down there.

21 Likes

Wow man! Just WOW. You are definitely given some beautiful scenes to work with but these pics are great.

4 Likes

Thank you Emilie,

I really haven’t done NS proud by getting out for more photography as I did when I lived in BC. I only have another year and a half or so left here so I need to make a conscious effort to get out more with my good cameras and drones to get more of it.

4 Likes

You have such an incredible talent

These pictures… ughhhh they can’t help but make you feel positive even when you’re not feeling positive

So thank you for sharing. I needed something :black_heart:

4 Likes

This will be our gain. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Carinthia, Austria! The ski area is called Nassfeld :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are very kind Tiffany.

They definitely keep my mood upbeat. My harbour here has the most insane colorful sunrises and sets I have ever seen.

And the beaches and coastlines around me are so tranquil and rugged. It really is inspiring. I wish I could learn to love this area again a bit more as it’s my home province but my love is the mountains in BC.

I promise to get out more though and find some epic vistas to share.

4 Likes

18 Likes

This is a night hike at Red Rocks with a full moon lighting up the night

19 Likes

Driving home last weekend (hands-free photo)

22 Likes

Got out with the camera this morning

25 Likes

24 Likes

Gorgeous. Love me a goldfinch

5 Likes

Had a nice day off, driving around the island with some friends that have come to visit!
:round_pushpin:- Mallorca, :es:

27 Likes

Excited to see you post here. I was hoping for a nice serene beach pic from your beautiful island. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks Eric, oh… our beaches are so nice now! As of June things change, and I don’t even go close there! Completely overcrowded… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes