Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

You mean the Muscovy. Native to South America but showing up in southern states and are protected. I’m not sure where you are but aren’t they beautiful!

Oh don’t be angry, even people like my mom think I should be fine.
People are sometimes not capable of real empathy. While not something that should be, it is how it is unfortunately.

I ultimately will be fine, but just felt a weight that I wanted to lift off. I find this site easier to release some of these things and appreciate the ears willing to listen.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Saguaros by the highway

18 Likes

I didn’t know they were from South America. I now live in Colorado but used to see them in Texarkana, Tx

1 Like

The beautiful bouquet :bouquet: I’ve got for a Valentine’s day is blossoming so beautifully!!!
Lasts incredibly long. My bf had to put lots of love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

18 Likes

The boys out on the cleared lake. Next day we made it twice as long and twice as wide.
Christmas/New years at the cabin was always the best! :heart:

15 Likes

Sober time retreat at @Chevy55 !!

3 Likes

:smile::smile::smile: Count me in!

3 Likes

@Cjp @Jana1988
I’ll keep y’all in mind when I get back out there. Held many many retreats there, too many to count, but never a sober one. That’ll be interesting.

5 Likes

hey friend - add me to the list too :wink: would love to do a sober retreat and especially with such a spectacular view :hugs:

2 Likes

Well don’t forget the absolutely spectacular host. Been known to throw some pretty good events in my day :wink:

Oh i would never forget the wonderful host – sorry, i left that out in my previous reply

1 Like

Little winter time bonfire. Star gaze with not a city light to be found.
IMG_3470

15 Likes

Never would have imagined doing a fire in the middle of winter with snow around. Breathtaking! Hope you enjoyed the experience

1 Like

Gotta get em while you can. Winter is amazing bonfire season.
Summer there is always a fireban due to wildfires all the time, so we take em when we can get em.

3 Likes

Do you photograph the northern lights Nick?
Looks like a good spot for this…

1 Like

I haven’t to date. Never timed things right. I have recently begun understanding how to read and understand when they will make an appearance though.
I will work on when I am back up there for certain.

So far I have not been fortunate nor thought of seeing them, but they are on my list of interests to see (and photograph)

3 Likes

21 Likes

Such a great place for a meeting. Outside the huge church windows we can see the boulders during the meeting. It’s really amazing. So much spiritual energy.

Tried to get the full moon as I was leaving.

17 Likes