Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Walking in Elk Island Park

24 Likes

Port Rowan. ON Canada

23 Likes

Ummm … Holy Shit are these phenomenal pics !!!
Right place … well done!
If that isn’t “Inspiration” …:ok_hand::purple_heart:

2 Likes

And also snails are celebrating Happy Easter! :hatching_chick::sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Blue and white anemones in the forest

21 Likes

My waking view from bedroom. Looks to be a beautiful spring day in the harbour. :heart:

26 Likes

Hi Jana! Is this Budapest?

1 Like

I went for a brief hike today! Short route but quite steep, 2 KM straight uphill (300m elevation). The views were worth it!

25 Likes

A few from my recent holiday. The beach birdie had just caught himself a crab for breakfast!

26 Likes

Whoa! That place under the windmill is pretty wild :crazy_face:

1 Like

Inspiring ? I think so! :snail:

1 Like

Picture of the lake yesterday afternoon

Pic to the right with snow from 07.00 this morning, pic with the rail taken just now at 11.30.
We’ve gotten a lot of snow in just a few hours.
If the pace of this blizzard keeps it up and the news are right we will have about 25 cm of snow tomorrow morning.

22 Likes

It was so cool! It’s the Jardin de Cactus on one of the canary islands. Some of the cacti look like alien species I think! :alien::cactus::blush:

5 Likes

18 Likes

Pics from my trip to the most southerly point of Scotland (Mull Of Galloway) earlier today.

26 Likes

Beautiful, we went there too last year but our view wasn’t as good as yours. There was thick fog, we couldn’t even see 5 yards. So lovely in D&G, I loved it :sparkling_heart:

Yeah it’s a great place.

I was keeping an eye on the weather forecast for a few days before we drove down early this morning.

Had some alternative plans in mind if it got too bad.

1 Like

That’s what we should’ve done, checked the forecast :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Lake Balaton

23 Likes

19 Likes