Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

She’s still here keeping her eggs warm.
She looked so miserable the last few days with all the rain. I’m so happy she has sunshine this week.

25 Likes

From the top of the Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool today (the 8th largest cathedral in the world).

Beyond the urban sprawl, the River Mersey and Irish Sea- the gateway to England where my family arrived from Ireland a long time ago.

17 Likes

21 Likes

15 Likes

I love Frosty.

This frosty was massive. I have a picture with the family beside it for size reference, but its not all that appropriate lol. Put it this way, they were calling it the botched plastic surgery snowwoman

1 Like

17 Likes

This is the field we play on that I maintain and improve every week. I spend a lot of time out here cutting grass and reflecting on my life and my journey and how sobriety has made it all possible.

19 Likes

I love it here

21 Likes

That’s beautiful!

2 Likes

I love this :heart:
Thanks for sharing :pray:t2:
Just made it more real.

2 Likes

The past few days whenever I start to feel too anxious I go outside to look at the nature. Take the horse around or go on a walk. It makes me feel hopeful.

7 Likes

Mt Rainier in WA. My daughter and I hiked here and I was sober

19 Likes

Just a couple of pictures i took from the enclosed dog field I took my pup to today!

18 Likes

I love it. Amazing care and I bet it smells divine. Mowed grass and tilled dirt are the greatest smells. I also like the smell of rain on hot cement . Maybe too much info thanks for sharing. :hugs:

3 Likes

I see you :eyes: :hugs:
Missed you :pray:t2: :heart:

4 Likes

Heart shaped clump of snow with ice crystals formed during a cold night

21 Likes

It definitely does smell great especially when I cut in the morning! I too enjoy rain on pavement smell in a construction guy so those smells are my life :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Top of Worcestershire Beacon :rotating_light: (me in fog)

19 Likes

Ohh i like the smell of rain on warm cement too! @tailee17 just not too many days on a row :slight_smile:

1 Like