Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Ha ha, I understand what you mean Eric. I was in the USA ones and I was flabbergasted that I have to travel soooo much to see things there. What a distances! Here in Europe it’s all close by compairing to the USA. And yes, history a lot! It has my interest too.
But one day I hope to go back to your country as well. I loved the big nature reservates there like Yosemite, Meza Verde, Bryce canyon, etc.

2 Likes

Mt Princeton, Co. Yesterday
@Dazercat

21 Likes

Hey! That’s my back yard. I had that mountain in my view all day at work today. That’s neat.

6 Likes

Nice ya i was in bv for a few days. its nice this time of year before the town fills up for the summer.

2 Likes

Looks like dinosaur ridge to me. Nice hike there. Ever hike up in deer creek canyon? Thats my goto place for after work hikes.

Bye for now…

1 Like

@JB.5280 it is dinosaur ridge, it’s my go to spot after work. I hike anywhere from 6-12 miles right there. I’ve never done deer creek canyon, but have friends who really like it

I am blessed to have a nice park just behind a corner of where I live :pray:t2:

18 Likes

22 Likes

Such a beautiful photo :heart_eyes:

I got this flower from my running club when I was injured and couldn’t run. It’s still blossoming :cherry_blossom:

17 Likes

Ninja flower

:joy:

3 Likes

They gave you a very beautiful orchid. It’s gonna look amazing when it’s all open. :grin:

2 Likes

:smile::smile::smile: You have a great imagination!

1 Like

Serenity. :pray:

27 Likes

This is so so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A gondola ride in Tahoe and my kids paddling at a little lake my family camps at every summer :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

20 Likes

She’s still here.

You can see she is sitting differently. She’s sitting up higher and spread out. Like maybe she is warming the hatchlings and protecting them. Not sure. I didn’t go to owl school :joy:

26 Likes

Got to the beach for sunrise

23 Likes

22 Likes

17 Likes