Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Not a great pic, had to zoom in so you could see my buddy “Chungus” the Ground hog (rodent family).

16 Likes

Yeeey, so nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s still here. I never get tired of looking for her. I wonder if she’ll still be around when i get back in 12 days. Maybe there will be owlets :heart:

20 Likes

I love her.

2 Likes

She’s a beauty!

2 Likes

12 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

Coltsfoot in full bloom, in the ditch outside our house.
And Lilacs on their way to bloom :blush:

14 Likes

From this mornings hike

18 Likes

Great hike today with my son. I’m lucky to live in such a beautiful place so close to the mountains.

This was a challenge to get up!

22 Likes

18 Likes

Walking through some vineyards of Chianti.

You can see the teeny tiny little grapes.
Either Sangiovese or Merlot grapes.

When I see a tree like this I think of you Claudia. And have to take a pic. I think you’d like this one. Possibly :wink:
@SoberWalker

25 Likes

28 Likes

We went to Haleakalā yesterday… so beautiful. :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

Ofcourse I like that one! :wink:
Added another tree picture yesterday to my collection. Doing so for years and still like doing it. It’s nice to see the seasons come and go in the pictures.

Love to see Toscany trough your pictures too, made me long to go back there!

21 Likes

Long walk today, the dunes were pretty and quiet. But the beach at high tide and after a very windy night at sea was really spectacular. Loved it.

26 Likes

Took the time to hike after work, it’s something I did last year but not so much this year. Last summer I think I hiked near 1000 miles and this year about 20 miles. Today was a good chance to reflect on how I’m still hurting.

27 Likes

Good morning Claudia.
I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love how you captured that favorite tree of yours. What a great idea!

Such great beauty you all have here.

I always hear Europeans say they would like to live in America. But living where you all live, you have so much more history. And it’s so much easier for you to travel all over Europe. It’s always such a chore to get here after a ten or 12 hour flight and 20 hours of traveling. And there’s never enough time. It’s good sobriety has taught me ODAAT maybe one little Village at a time. Just enjoying the moment where I am. I think getting old helps there too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Such beautiful pictures of “our” sea and the froth (froth :sweat_smile:, learned a new word today!).

But seeing a lot of froth on the beatch always remind me also of that big surf accident a few years ago where a 5 young boys where killed by it in the sea near Scheveningen.
I read a book one of the mothers wrote about it later and it broke my heart. So froth has a dark side for me since :sweat:
I do not know why I have to share it, maybe it needs to get out of my chest :hugs:
Like I said: nice pics!! :star_struck:

3 Likes