Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

16 Likes

14 Likes

This picture was sent to me this morning from my friend, he lives about 45 minutes from me. We only have about 6 to 8 inches at my house.

23 Likes

Parkin’

16 Likes

15 Likes

I found the picture! Ha
It’s amazing :sunglasses::star_struck:

1 Like

Beautiful autumn :fallen_leaf: in the UK

21 Likes

28 Likes

Autumn in the park today

20 Likes

Since it’s pouring for days in a row, I decided to post the photos from my son’s and mine hiking excursion this spring.
The photos are taken at different locations on a lake we visited and the one before the last one is that of a beach a couple of km from where I live (not a sandy one: it’s full sediment rocks and not really comfortable, but the sea has this amazing emerald color and the water is crystal clear and great for swimming, although during the summer it’s full of sea urchins). Actually, it was my first swim this year, somewhere in april and it was amazing.

25 Likes

These are so beautiful! Thanks everyone for sharing! @Jana1988 @ssteve @Plany_cert

4 Likes

Beautiful places and beautiful day!

1 Like

I know it should be in puppy thread, but she’s all natural

21 Likes

I’ll try to take some while out on the mountain this weekend

This guy visited the neighborhood today…

20 Likes

Wooow! Amazing! I’ve never seen one in my life (I don’t like zoos, never have).
In the past few years, since we didn’t have any cruisers that usually come every day of the week from May to October etc., the dolphins came back to our bay and it was incredibly beautiful beautiful to see them again.

2 Likes

My friend took this picture in South Carolina last year; no filters. I just saw it last night and love it!

25 Likes

Oh, I love seeing dolphins!!

Our neighborhood has no hunting, so we have deer everywhere…as well as turkeys and bear. My neighbor got a video of two healthy bucks clashing horns, it was so neat to watch.

4 Likes

London. Enjoyed a bit sightseeing with my friend :hugs:

My favourite :heart_eyes: Tower Bridge :bridge_at_night: :heart: & Tower & the view on the Shard

St. Paul’s Cathedral & view

London Eye :ferris_wheel:

Big Ben

Other :blush:

And I met Mr. Bean!

16 Likes

Warmer temps the past few days has the river running on top of the ice now.

20 Likes