Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Wow. Stunning :heart_eyes:
Thanks for sharing the beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t2:

1 Like

Yesterday was the first day of Chinese New Year of Rabbit :rabbit2: and so I went for walk from Tower Bridge to Trafalgar Sqare to meet my bf to enjoy some entertainment from artists from China.
Then we had delicious dinner at nearby Gaucho restaurant and finalised the perfection at Duchess Theatre to where we went to watch ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’.

9 Likes

I’m going to need more updates on this!

1 Like

Unfortunately, they didn’t continue today. I was a bit disappointed tbh. :unamused:

14 Likes

The lines across the picture 2 are from Sheffields (in)famous tramline (trolley car). :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::innocent:

13 Likes

16 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Is that a Great Tit, I’m not that good with our feathered friends?

2 Likes

I am not sure

1 Like

I’ll look it up :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a House Sparrow and looks nothing at all like a Great Tit, I told you birds were not my strong point :joy::rofl: but now we know what it is, and my daily advancement in knowledge is complete.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: haha now we know

1 Like

During my walk from work today

16 Likes

15 Likes

Not gonna lie, them beavers are lazy AF.

2 Likes

I saw yesterday a bit downstream that they started protecting the trees with metal nets. We are protecting nature against nature. What we decide is more important now for us today…

2 Likes

As some of you kindly showed interest in my recent travels through beautiful Vietnam, here a few impressions

truly fantastic salt coffee!!

24 Likes

Beautiful poem Claire, Ty so much !!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: love this

2 Likes