Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

The beavers should go back and finish their work then. Unless Fish & Wildlife have already captured and relocated them that is…

It’s so funny how we try to fix nature and then end up screwing it up. Then we have to let nature fix itself.

3 Likes

I live in Chicago, where it is cold and snowy today. Looking forward to Spring when I can run outdoors again.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Oh these are absolutely stunning! I want to “like” each picture a thousand times!

I passed through Ho Chi Minh city years ago (2 night stopover on way to wedding in Korea), and badly wished I could stay and explore the country. This just confirms I must go back and do just that!

Were you using something other than a camera on your phone? I’m thinking so…

And how was the salt coffee?!

Thank you so much for sharing these. Grateful! :smile: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Claire, I think I’ve seen 1 or 2 episodes, a while back, thx for reminding me , ill look for some more tours of hers!! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi All, great nature thread! Here is my start of my liittle jog during my lunch break in the trails.
Grateful for this very much!! :heart:

16 Likes

Oh thank you @M-be-free49 :blush:
The salt coffee was a revelation! The perfect balance between bitter, sweet, creamy and salty. Unbelievable not more people came up with this, really.
I was travelling with a backpack, so I didn’t want to bring the extra weight of my camera. I only took pics with my phone and am quite happy, how they turned out. It’s also really easy to take nice pictures to be honest. The scenery and the colors are already breathtaking by themselves, so all I had to do is point and press a button :sweat_smile:.
It’s a fun and easy to travel country, even when travelling solo. I most definitely also will be going back.

2 Likes

Malibu looking towards Santa Monica.
Usually I’m the other way around :crazy_face:

18 Likes

Got a little snow

19 Likes

Nice winter pics A. I’m grateful to be down in the desert. I love that top one here, of the frosted clump on pines. It looks like an island to itself. So cool.
Stay warm and sober buddy :pray:t2: :cactus:

2 Likes

(sneaks a selfie and a dog shot in)

22 Likes

There she is. Hi Nuggy :wave: you’re looking good girl. Miss seeing ya. Enjoy the beach. Say hello to your mom for me :blush:

1 Like

What’s this a Trifid ?

14 Likes

A great time for us Druids as well :grinning:

2 Likes

Sawyer Mountain, Indian Lake NY

14 Likes

Chimney Mountain, Indian Lake NY

16 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

Boooring. Still no progress. What happened? :neutral_face: