Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

I had a holiday of 3 weeks in a dark modernised old sheepbarn. It seems lovely because there was a lot to do outside for our children. But it poored for our whole 3 weeks! :flushed:
We even needed to use the stove to get a bit of wamth in our house (in july!!)
We made a big puzzle instead of walking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I think it usually rains a lot here as well in the Netherlands. But now with the climate changing so fast we have long periods of dry ourselfs.

And yes the first thing we said to eachother when we saw that vivid green of the nature:
Every good thing has his downside :green_heart:

The east side of The Sangre De Cristo Mountains top section.

18 Likes

I live 2km from the south east border of Normandy. It rains sometimes more than in the other parts of France, but not that much lately. It’s very hot in the summer too. I spent 3 weeks at the beach area last year with the sunshine all the time.

2 Likes

Grateful someone showed me this cut through trail in my neighborhood. I can now walk a 40 minute loop. Instead of having to walk out and turn around and go back. For some reason having loop to walk excites me :smile:

19 Likes

West coast :heart:

19 Likes

The desert has a lot of hidden treasures, just like the beach.

Thinking of you when I discovered these gems in my Sago Palm :man_shrugging:
Never seen these before.

21 Likes

Snow on desert mountain this morning.

18 Likes

Meanwhile not on the mountain

Myrtle spurge
Donkey Tail.

15 Likes

Mitre Aloe

15 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

The monastery reminds me past times I visited it and I was sober. Now I was in it, just having recovered my sober.

The cloister I linked it to peace and serenity, fundamental things to recover in all senses, not just closing the bottle.

Cypress means we are in earth, but we tend to heaven. I have been in deepness due to alcohol now I am growing up, I think I have strong roots. I am weak, like a tree might be, but still fresh and alive.

18 Likes

Watford. Cassioburry park. Uk

22 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

Almost forgot. They finished part one, finally :crazy_face:

21 Likes

Damn! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver:

2 Likes

Go beaver, go! :beaver:

1 Like