Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

YES!!! Good old Beevs getting back at it!

1 Like

Shitty camera quality but the moon and im assuming planets were mesmorizing tonight!

19 Likes

20 Likes

I found a bat!
Probably has rabies.

21 Likes

gc20230219

20 Likes

I caught an extremely rare albino Dungeness Crab!

21 Likes

That albino crab is really cool looking. Since it’s rare, are you required to notify anyone, like fish and game authorities?

2 Likes

Lichens on a tree, I love the stucture and colours of it.

15 Likes

Its not required.

I sent it up to our buyer. In the past, when I have caught unusual things he has kept them in an aquarium. I assumed he would. The crab ended up being shipped live to San Fransisco with 20 thousand pounds of normal crab.

I regret not keeping it now. It would have been cool to preserve the shell and mount it.

4 Likes

10 Likes

This was last night, a terrible cell phone picture… but that is the moon, Jupiter and Venus. Neptune was being blocked by the houses as it was lower near the horizon.

11 Likes

Hey i caught one too @HoofHearted

16 Likes

Whoah! No way! Thats cool!

1 Like

Just one note:I used to say that my phone had a bad camera that was the reason my photos were not very good.

Nowadays the camera of my phone is more or less ok, but my photos are quite good, some of them even artistic ones.

Having given up alcohol improves your quality as a photographer, because there is no more shaking hands at all.

I am also able even to take selfies. A time before, living in booze, was impossible.

3 Likes

Took some pics of the ice before it all melts while the sun is out making everything shine and sparkle.

16 Likes

Ok I didn’t take this pic but crazy snow over here in Cali!

21 Likes

Went out with the camera on the weekend for the first time in months. Good to see some beautiful Black Kites

21 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Welcome back. You were missed.
:pray::heart: :eagle:

1 Like

Wowzers. I’ll be sharing that with my son and his wife in Dallas. Thanks.

1 Like