Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Sorry, still prefer German :crazy_face:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I enjoyed learning a bit of German for my trip awhile back but forgot most of it. It didn’t seem hard to learn.

7 Likes

The app I use for identifying plants, PictureThis, does not identify snakes, but it does identify bugs. I just wanted to post this in case other ppl are interested in an app for bugs. I was able to identify 2 spiders who are living near my home. I was even able to identify that they are both female. They are both female Triangulate Cobweb Spiders. I’ve always heard that learning about things you’re afraid of helps you to not be as afraid of them & it’s true bc as soon as I learned about them, my fear of them reduced significantly.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

You have to pay for it though. :frowning: I think it’s worth it though. They have a free trial that lasts 3 days, so you can play around with it & see if it’s for you. The app has a lot of very useful things that I didn’t mention.

2 Likes

21 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

20 Likes

Where is this? I’m still not seeing any hummingbirds.

2 Likes

Whidbey Island, Washington :blush:

4 Likes

20 Likes

This pic is looking down at a spot on the river

And this is a pic down by the riverbed looking up at the location of my previous pic

24 Likes

19 Likes

14 Likes

The grumpy winter skies on this cold morning on the estuary. They call this section the Osprey waters, on account of the big nests for the sea hawks. Pretty peaceful spot :heartpulse:

20 Likes

The swan that lives in my backyard only had one baby. Very cute at this stage, so small and fuzzy.
20230528_122606

20 Likes

Thank you. I hope to see them soon here.

1 Like