Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Zebra Jumping Spider :zebra::spider:

@Dazercat Thank you so much for telling me about PictureThis! It’s so entertaining! It’s worth every penny. I can see myself paying for a whole year again next year bc I use it a lot & it makes me happy. :blush:

11 Likes

19 Likes

This is cheating a bit as man made, but just visited Stonehenge and you always feel so in tune with nature there. I can’t describe the feeling of peace and awe.

24 Likes

Some day I want to visit. Did you know long before you and I were alive the people watching over encouraged (others who traveled there or pilgrimaged) to graffiti and they gave the people “a tool like rock” to encourage them to take a piece home with them!

2 Likes

Our hummers here in TX have been back since early March, @XXIX :yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

Pretty feeder, bad pic. My apologies.

16 Likes

17 Likes

They bless us with their presence a few times a day. This is yesterday afternoon. We don’t feed them. Mother Nature does that.

18 Likes

Baby owls arrived a few weeks ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Soo Cool! :heart: Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

6 Likes

That is so adorable! Would love to get updates on mom & baby.

2 Likes

That is crazy! My Dad has photos of him touching the stones but to actually encourage vandalism seems really strange. I think ancient Egypt artefacts were similar.

Maidenhead, UK

15 Likes

My day isn’t going as I thought it would so I came to a place I use to run trails. Half of it is closed off so I’m laying under this tree watching clouds

21 Likes

Folly Beach, Charleston SC

18 Likes

What a cutie!

1 Like

Multiflora Rose

18 Likes

North of Austin tx

24 Likes

These fern… forest bath. Courtenay, BC

24 Likes

Bittersweet Nightshade