Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

That was worth scrolling again for :blush:
August 2011 when I use to live in Durango

Up at Engineer Mountan Pass.
I was blown away by all the wild flowers when we hike up to the clearing. Awesome reward for a hike.

11 Likes

I read 1.5 years to grow but no clue :smile: … I hope to have a green thumb one day

14 Likes

Here you go @BirdyP. I didn’t see dad today yet, but here’s mom with baby following close behind. :blush:

13 Likes

TYSM!!! :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Glorious! TY!
So glad you’re here! :heart:

1 Like

Dashwood Mausoleum

Hell-Fire Caves

15 Likes

@BirdyP funnily enough I managed to get a pic today…with one little one.

(The story again: the male swan’s mate died after being hurt. He waited for her for close on 2 years but the RSPCA never brought her back. Then he finally took a new mate - they mate for life- and this year they’ve had babies. Happy ending)

15 Likes

Thank You!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Happy Weekend to you, my friend!

2 Likes

A few days ago I discovered a turkey on the trail, soooo random for this area BUT, I’ve also seen a fox where he roams, and the area is somewhat sectioned off so it must be a special spot. Seeing the turkey is absolutely hilarious and unfortunately you can’t even get remotely close to him, unless you can run at 20mph haha! I also see this causual kitty today, just roaming about enjoying the trail like us hoomans :cat2:

13 Likes

Went to feed the chooks, but instead found a platypus!

23 Likes

My family and I went to Taos a couple of weekends ago. It is always so peaceful there. One of my most favorite places to be. :heart::pray:t4:

15 Likes

Haven’t had much opportunity to get out with the camera, luckily this was right out the front of my house

24 Likes

Beautiful Photography!

3 Likes

17 Likes

Happy day in the woods with my boys.

24 Likes

Morning walk in North Carolina with a little drizzle :cloud_with_rain: Mushrooms always fascinate!

20 Likes

Poppies.

17 Likes

Oh, I love them so! Thank you! :heart:

4 Likes

15 Likes