Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Great Smoky Mountians
Day 1 exploring Tennessee, air was so crisp and clean.

19 Likes

Day 2, went off the beaten path, found a creek with hundreds of blue butterfly’s, it was so pretty like out of a movie and the sun reflected off the vines climbing the trees… definitely worth getting lost for.

Driving home, River we passed. Took this pic driving over a bridge.

23 Likes

I’m jealous. I miss hiking.

2 Likes

16 Likes

A Western Honey Bee on top of the biggest Dandelion I’ve ever seen in my life.

17 Likes

Wow, are you growing that pineapple? :pineapple: That’s so cool! How old is it? BTW, the butterfly is called a Gulf Fritillary. :butterfly:

1 Like

Update on my neighbor’s Bigleaf Lupine. Both photos are 10 days apart. 🩵

10 Likes

13 Likes

Yellow Daylily :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

I like to consider this an extension of my backyard!

17 Likes

I went on a field trip to the coolest place. In the middle of the city, people have reclaimed an abandoned space and built a nursery and garden! Amazing… being there was so joyful!!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

On the western outskirts of town. Four storks nests, all with young :heart:.

17 Likes

I miss the Columbine from when I lived in Colorado. I tried planting some but it didn’t do too well except these couple of guys.

13 Likes

2 to 3 years? Wow! I’ll try this ine day. Thanks.

1 Like

Amazing! 🩵

2 Likes

Beautiful. Did you see the Red Columbine I posted?

2 Likes

OMG I am Totally doing this! Hubs just got us a pineapple a couple days ago that we haven’t cut into yet. 2 to 3 years?? I think I can. :grin: So excited! :smiley::pineapple::yellow_heart: Thank you!

2 Likes

Probably :thinking:
This is one of my favorite threads. I just scrolled a bit and didn’t see it. But I do enjoy all your flower pics.

2 Likes

Storks?!? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Y’all are making me so happy right now! :unicorn::rainbow::pineapple::dove::butterfly::hibiscus::people_hugging::heart::love_you_gesture:t2:
Just need a new swan pic Lol @Lisa07 @Brian1965uk ? :kissing_heart:

5 Likes