Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Me neither…until today!! Saw other fabulous wildlife in the wild…toucans, poison dart frogs, hummingbirds, bats…

6 Likes

Oh wow- thats super awesome…sounds like a wonderful time in the wild - love it!!

2 Likes

San Simeon trip celebrating my 3rd year of sobriety

24 Likes

Sloths are so cool! Never saw one in real life though so I’m a bit jealous. Hope you’re having a fabulous honeymoon. Congrats on your wedding!

2 Likes

20 Likes

A s’hroom that I can’t identify. It’s kind of a nasty looking color and texture but still sweet looking. Was waiting to see if the squirrel ran off with it. It’s so hot and dry, thought unusual to even appear… Might check with the state Mushroom society as so so many choices! Doubt edible!:thinking::mushroom:

13 Likes

On my walk today :blush:

22 Likes

We have a nursery. :heart:

https://www.cheknews.ca/deep-sea-octopus-nursery-discovered-in-nuu-chah-nulth-waters-off-vancouver-island-1161204/

16 Likes

Lisa, we are having the best time!! Wrapping it up and heading home tomorrow. But…we miss our pets. A week was perfect. Thank you for posting!

5 Likes

Wow!! Fascinating!! Beautiful, too.

2 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

Today’s walk. It finally stopped raining.

19 Likes

13 Likes

I am fascinated by this little river as I have no clue where this water disappears. Into the ground obviously as downstream looks like this:

I will miss this valley.

18 Likes

Snowdonia, Wales
Day 1

15 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

How beautiful! Where is this?

2 Likes