Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

This is in Wales, UK, climb to a mountain Snowdon, using a Pyg route for the way up and a Minors route around lakes for the way down.

4 Likes

How amazing! What a great adventure, your pics are great

2 Likes

14 Likes

I was in the office for the 9th day in a row and I said enough of this! Cut out early for a bike ride it started raining right when I got back to the car😁 so I tried to get a good pic

18 Likes

13 Likes

Dragonflies bring much meaning for me! Beautiful!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if the one of me with cows is “inspiring” but I was very excited to be that close to them so I’m including it :joy:

24 Likes

15 Likes

Dragonflies are also important to me! Glad you liked it😊

3 Likes

French Beach, BC
It was a jackpot for stones… look at the beach behind our hands in the last photo. Beautiful semi precious stones tumbled by our gorgeous ocean. Cant get better than that.

24 Likes

16 Likes

" Mom, its like we are camping in a rainforest…"

18 Likes

That looks like it was taken for a travel catalogue.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love hunting rocks, I don’t make beautiful jewelry like you but I truly feel the wholesomeness in the find and holding the energy. And the rain forest site, our life is changing and camping may be out but I’ll hold onto it returning one day. I’ll just feel it all through your posts! :relieved::revolving_hearts::seedling:

3 Likes

Yesterday’s lagoon walk when the dew point was in check at 57%. Dreamy!
20230727_132610

19 Likes

We were warned that there was bear activity when we arrived and were told to keep our site clean. When I woke up in the morning my kiddo said…" the bear was visiting next door during the night…" she was pretty calm about it and I had heard nothing ( earplugs drilled as deep as my brain) so I thought she was making stories up in her head. Hahaha, apparently not!!!

B.C. campsite closed after bear rips into tents, vehicles - Victoria Times Colonist

8 Likes

Oh crap
Yeah that could be a bit scary - glad no one was hurt!

3 Likes

Mr. Cat :cat2:

14 Likes

Bald eagle

23 Likes

13 Likes