Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Wow! That red is so vibrant. I love it, too.

3 Likes

Trying to take at least one photo on my daily walks with Lupe as a way of finding and appreciating the beauty of fall. It’s not hard to find at all. The scene from the top of the hill looks dreary, but there is so much beauty there.

21 Likes

After yesterday’s snowstorm.

Mt. Princeton 14,197 ft

26 Likes

Pics from today’s walk. Sunny and cooooold :cold_face:

23 Likes

Larch trees in the North Cascades of Washington. This was near the summit of Carne Mountain, close to 7,080 feet above sea level.

23 Likes

Thanks for sharing! @HoofHearted

1 Like

Beautiful views. Must be majestic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I made a short video of that hike. It was a couple of years ago. I wanted to do it again this year, but I wasn’t able to pull the trigger…:pensive:

6 Likes

I like your video. My favorite part was at about 2 minutes when you caught the view of the other mountains in the distance. That amount of cars is crazy. If I go to a spot and see 2 cars I’ll change the plan real quick. Nice video!

1 Like

A beautiful day at the airport.

A different angle view of Mt Princeton. Can you spot the alien face in the chalk cliffs?

18 Likes

Yeah man, that’s the most cars I’ve ever seen up there. Usually there’s maybe 20 max. The trailhead serves about a half dozen popular trails, but over 90 cars is ridiculous! I figure it was pandemic related, a LOT of people picked up hiking during that time, since there wasn’t much else to do.

2 Likes

whoa – thanks for the close ups – i can totally see the alien face. such a lovely view :heart:

1 Like

I had a visitor for a couple of weeks then he or she moved on. Pretty cool experience :smile:

28 Likes

What a cute face! hopefully he’ll come back for a visit :heart:

2 Likes

20 Likes

The Nortern lights in the Netherlands yesterday!:purple_heart:
It was difficult to see, but I did see it!

20 Likes

19 Likes

Beautiful, and looks like it could have been taken locally to me (Herts, England)

1 Like

My morning dog walk

17 Likes

Love the colours on the leafs

20 Likes