Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

18 Likes

Taken in Peru illinois before i caught my first largemouth bass

(I put this as the background to all my zoom calls lol)

17 Likes

How we decorate Christmas trees in British Columbia.

And look at this beautiful baby…

22 Likes

Bush walk with the kids and dogs.

22 Likes

If you have to work a lot…might as well have a view :call_me_hand:t4:

25 Likes

Wholly moly ive never seen that many together! Thanks @Its_me_Stella for sharing!!

2 Likes

Ten minutes ago :point_up:t3:, 10 days ago :point_down:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Love ve seeing the city allowing painted walls around town. This is our towns mini rockefeller tree :joy:

16 Likes

15 Likes

That’s really cool. I love city art on the walls. It’s so cool if you ever catch them painting it.

2 Likes

This Saguaro :point_up: had a dead arm on the right. And another Saguaro is starting to grow out of the dead part :point_down:

17 Likes

Tonight in Cheshire.

18 Likes

Back out on Pinnacle Peak today.

25 Likes

22 Likes

Wowzers!!! Can I come and hike with you, it looks amazing :heart_eyes: I just have squidgy, muddy fields to stomp in at the moment :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Anytime.
I love all your rain and clouds and how green things are over there. But the mud? Not so much. No mud here.

1 Like

More of Cape Cod, MA from Christmas vacation.

15 Likes

New years day hike. Auckland, New Zealand

19 Likes

Beautiful encounter!! I love owls! I even have one tattoed on my arm.

This fellow we discovered years ago in a tree from a neighbour. That is the closest encounter to one in the wild I ever had with one.

26 Likes

Omg so beautiful…can’t believe such a close up shot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes