Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Not made with my camera, so the credits are for that neighbour. But she was so kind to share this picture with me. Mine where not this close :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol…still a great capture…

2 Likes

20 Likes

Fucken Javelinas :grimacing:
They really tear up some of my plants. They dig deep into the roots of my yuccas looking for water. And of course that kills the plants.
No babies today @JazzyS

If you look closely that’s 3 of them. Count the legs on the right. Not sure what lovin their giving here :heart:

20 Likes

What the bejeezus are these things? … :astonished:

3 Likes

Omg …they are massive! Made me laugh at the counting legs bit…:joy:
Sorry we missed the babies.

It’s wild how much wildlife you get to see…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A few of my shots. Hurst spit.

20 Likes

Javelinas. Wild pigs. Similar to Pumbaa in the Lion King. They are kinda running around the hood the last few weeks. Lots of them.

@JazzyS
I went to my meeting and wifey had some close encounters with them when she went out to hose down Benson’s fake whizzy grass. One of them was right there by the hose bib when she opened the gate. Good thing they are pretty skittish it saw her and took off. The other one was right outside the fence where she was she almost could have touched it she was that close. They’re a menace!! Kinda cute in an ugly sort of a way.

5 Likes

Thanks Google.
You’re by the Isle Of Wight? Or across from it? I’ve stayed on the Isle of Wight long long time ago. Real pretty. Went there on my honeymoon too.
Such beautiful country where you are.

2 Likes

I’m not there, I wish. Am I’m London with the new kittens aka the crazies.

Just come across these on my iPad. The mainland looking towards IOW, actually one of my favourite areas in the whole of England is the New Forest and Dorset and Hampshire, all that way. We go yearly.

There’s your isle of wight across the bay: The Needles. Taken last September, paired with a Victoria sponge and a flask of tea, snapped from the cliff near Hurst spit. Good times.

8 Likes

Noice! Ah yes The Needles. I forgot The Needles. It was only 40 years ago :scream:

One of these day I want to do a walking tour in your fine country. Cornwall. Port Isaac where they filmed Doc Martin.

2 Likes

Holy fuck Eric, that path is crazy bad. Start the training now. The south west coastal path killed me just between brownlea and Clovelly…

1 Like

That bad huh :thinking:
I know Clovelly but I was only 18.
Maybe I better look for a gentler walk. I don’t like “training,” for shit. Told old. If I can walk it fine. If I got to train for it fuck it! Planning a walk in Tuscany for the spring. It’s suppose to be gentle. Better be.

2 Likes

But they are cute :woman_shrugging:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love being up the mountain with a board strapped to my feet!

24 Likes

Grand Canyon views, unreal to see in person pictures just don’t do it justice!

26 Likes

That’s amazing

2 Likes

Morning walk

25 Likes

Wow! What a strange tree at your first picture!
Is that normal? Like normal growing I mean?

2 Likes

You guys be sharing amazing and overly beautiful nature pictures, i’ve got an amazing camera to make pictures with but there just isn’t any nice nature around here. I live in a large city but I will share some pictures soon, stay tuned :slight_smile:

7 Likes