Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

17 Likes

Love where I live, all snowed up!

26 Likes

noir :rofl:.

Tinselor Hill, Cazenovia NY

26 Likes

On my way to work, foggy and snow. I’m not a wintertype of person. I wish I could magicly snap my fingers and let the snow and cold go away :hugs:

26 Likes

20 Likes

21 Likes

25 Likes

Wow! Where is this?

1 Like

My sister’s house about an hour away from me. That’s authentic Buffalo NY lake effect snow! Just over 4 feet.

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful.
We get excited with 4cm of snow!!

1 Like

A quick adventure to Turkey Rock with my boys. I still feel kinda sick but Mother Nature feels better.

At this angle it looks like a turtles head.

At the highest point is a flagpole.

Today was a good day. :goat::grin:

28 Likes

Not inspiring but Vervet monkeys chilling in the shade by my house

29 Likes

Wow that’s super incredible. Are they friendly?

Said by someone who’s been bitten by a horse, a highland cow, and a pig for my well meaning overfamiliarity…:face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

They not friendly but very used to people so you can walk right passed them, they are everywhere along our coastline, they will steal food from your kitchen or even from you if you don’t keep an eye on them

4 Likes

28 Likes

25 Likes

24 Likes

I have to know what phone/camera you are using to take these pics!! They are awesome!! @Chevy55

5 Likes

19 Likes

Different for these. Some are my iPhone 13 Pro, some are my Fuji XT3 and latest is Fuji XT5. I use ND filters for long exposure in some.
I have too many pics to ever post, lol. I love being out before sunrise and after sunset… it’s when the light is magical… another happy place for me.

And thank you for asking :pray:

9 Likes