Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

They’re fantastic photos, please post more

3 Likes

I’ll try. Many are too large for this site to be posted. But I’ll see if I can dig out a few more that I enjoy.
Thank you

22 Likes

25 Likes

21 Likes

Those are incredible

2 Likes

Oh how awesome…love that you get to see these guys on a daily. Monkeys are dly little devils.

1 Like

Loving all your pictures :heart_eyes:
Thank you for sharing… looking forward to.any more…hint :wink:

3 Likes

I too love all your incredible gorgeous pics. I’m so glad you found us Nick @Chevy55
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

23 Likes

22 Likes

22 Likes

Being sober you can always find the beauty. Even walking to the Target in the rain.

21 Likes

100% agreed.

More, more, more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t know what you do for living, but I hope it’s photography :pray:t2::blush: Beautiful pictures!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey Nick, great shots man a few of these pics look like they from are near me… Willapa bay, the others damn near looked like the Sauvie Island bridge and Youngs Bay bridge? Am I losing my mind here?

2 Likes

Thank you very much. No, I’m semi retired and do just as a hobby. (My wife and I have a small landscape company during the summer months) Nothing more than an interest I have and enjoy sharing hoping others like.

I appreciate your kind words though. :pray:

4 Likes

I’m doubtful you are losing your mind but in that I haven’t heard of those places you named.
Some are from around BC Canada, and others from NS Canada. I like to land at different places in the dark an hour or so before sunrise as well as wait for blue hour after sunset. It sometimes leads to very interesting and dark scrambles down mountains, off beaches and through the woods… I’ve only run into a bear once as well as a cougar one time… haha

4 Likes

One of my favorite places in the world to visit! Although it’s been nearly 10 years since the last time :expressionless:

One of the few I’ve printed. It hangs my wall as well as about half a dozen friends/acquaintences.
This is Lighthouse Park in West Vancouver BC, Canada. :maple_leaf:

24 Likes