Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

This is Emerald Lake in the Yukon Territory of Canada. I taught and lived in the Yukon for 3 years :slight_smile: Wishing I could go back there right now

17 Likes

Wow! Beautiful!

1 Like

Greetings from Brazil!
Grand Island

13 Likes

Lake Crescent, WA

Lake Crescent, WA

12 Likes

You live up on the Olympic Peninsula?

No, Seattle. We went camping in June at Lake Crescent. :blush:

2 Likes

Love this pic…

From my back garden Gloucester, England, UK

14 Likes

Oh my gosh! Double rainbow all the way across the sky! What does it mean?!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: My husband actually googled that question, accordingly they are not that rare, they are most likely to appear when the sun is low in the sky, such as early morning and early evenings. The lighter rainbow is a reflection from the rays being emitted out from the primary brighter rainbow

2 Likes

Yep. Also, if you look at double rainbows, they are always inverted beside each other. One will follow the normal pattern, the other will be backwards.

7 Likes

Would you believe I had never even noticed that until you said and went back to look at the photo :joy:

4 Likes

Nature is pretty cool!

2 Likes

I’m one week sober and today was the first time in awhile that I’ve stopped to admire nature in great detail.

10 Likes

Out and about my house this afternoon

11 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

I live in San Diego as well, so happy it’s finally cooling down!! Best place I’ve lived and most expensive lol

2 Likes

So having boys they found a giant elephant moth catapilar, we’ve been looking after it for about a week in our critter creek

5 Likes

Also a fellow san diegan paying way to much to live :raising_hand_woman:‍♀️

3 Likes