Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

It was taken in France, Brittany :heart_eyes:

Thanks! I love the ocean too!! It’s my happy place, the only place my head is quiet. I really took it for granted being born and raised here in San Diego. I moved to New Mexico a flat barren desert, at least where I was, for a few years and realized what I had back home. Finally made it back and I’m never leaving again. San Diego California has everything within 2 hours from the ocean…mountains, sand dunes, snow. Obviously I’m a proud San Diegan :wink: Oh and most importantly there is amazing recovery here!!

My favorite place to be…Vitamin Sea🌊

Thank you. I have to visit it! It is more or less close to Spain :slight_smile:

You should be proud of San Diego. I will love to live in a place like that!!

:heart_eyes: I love it. Ocean, ocean… I miss to be close to it. I live far from it

Thank you! I go as often as I possibly can even if only for a moment. Blue space is an absolute must!

This is Emerald Lake in the Yukon Territory of Canada. I taught and lived in the Yukon for 3 years :slight_smile: Wishing I could go back there right now

Wow! Beautiful!

Greetings from Brazil!
Grand Island

Lake Crescent, WA

Lake Crescent, WA

You live up on the Olympic Peninsula?

No, Seattle. We went camping in June at Lake Crescent. :blush:

I live in Yakima. Recently moved back here. Was in Tacoma for the past several years. I love the west side.

Love this pic…

From my back garden Gloucester, England, UK

Oh my gosh! Double rainbow all the way across the sky! What does it mean?!

:joy: :joy: :joy: My husband actually googled that question, accordingly they are not that rare, they are most likely to appear when the sun is low in the sky, such as early morning and early evenings. The lighter rainbow is a reflection from the rays being emitted out from the primary brighter rainbow

Yep. Also, if you look at double rainbows, they are always inverted beside each other. One will follow the normal pattern, the other will be backwards.

Would you believe I had never even noticed that until you said and went back to look at the photo :joy: