Pride Month (LGBTQ+ and addiction)

That’s terrible :cry: Tomek there are still large sections of the community against the LGBTQ :rainbow_flag: community here too but it’s slowly changing, it’s a lot better in the south of Ireland

2 Likes

@Conor689908

3 Likes

15 Likes

I don’t really no what to say about you post…

I suppose what you find acceptable to joke and share your sarcasm shows how uneducated you really are…

Black lives matter is a movement as still to do this day black lives are still second/third class but for you a white ginger male… What would you know. Nothing yet you feel you can comment and mute a view point you have no experience in!

LGBQT…
For years these humans have had to hide their sexuality because people just like you feel we have no rights to see are view on love…

Alot of us who are put in a minority status are murdered, kill themselves, disowned, attacked for what not fitting the norm…

Please I ask you not to post on something you have never been subjected to!

I wonder if you’ve ever been raped because your a female who likes women??? As the belief is they can change your sexuality

Have you ever been racially profiled just because of your skin colour?? Probably not compared to many on here…

I am utterly upset that of all the posts you decided this was the one to air your truth…

I hope you never have to go through what a fair few of us have to be subjected to daily.

I send you kindness and ask you to go educate yourself a little more.

This place is safe for you… Words might hurt but being physically attacked well i ask my higher power to never let you feel that type of subjection.

11 Likes

You are not any of the family members you’ve just stated.

Disability again another movement that has had to fight for equality and you mock without even a second thought…

As i said go educate yourself…

You wanted an argument why…
Why fight over these issues that are a constant battle to be no more

8 Likes

I was about to write the same thing.

4 Likes

Please be aware that more of the same will result in a silencing or suspension.

6 Likes

Cue the triggered white males who need to feel oppressed and marginalized because they are jealous that groups who are actually oppressed are actually getting some attention. It’s sad and pathetic that the advancement of disadvantaged communities can be so threatening to the people at the top of of every social hierarchy that the straight white men need a parade.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Daddy is proud of his little girl but they could have made a better effort with a smile :blush: :rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more my mum made me homeless for being Trans and I lost all my belongings even my clothes.
Stupid me let her back into my life tho when I got cancer as the surgeon said the would be a 30% chance I would die on the operating table :sob:

6 Likes

Pride week in Amsterdam. 71 flags to remind us there are 71 countries where it’s illegal to be gay. And 11 where you can get the death penalty for it.

13 Likes

Powerful!!!

Thank you for sharing…
It saddens me that there are parts of the world where you can’t be yourself.

This is where i feel so blessed to be living in a country where its acceptable!

7 Likes

Are you fucking kidding me :scream:

1 Like

I’m sickened by this :cry:

3 Likes

The world needs to change! :earth_americas:

So does the interpretation and following of outdated religious texts :rage:

:rainbow:

7 Likes

As a Christian, I agree!!

2 Likes

I had no idea that those laws existed in so many countries. That is mind blowing. Love is love :heart:

3 Likes

The Christian church I like to go to in Santa Monica hangs the rainbow flag. And under the St Paul’s part of the banner (don’t know if you can read it) it says ALL are welcome. I pray some day ALL will be welcome in the Christian church. :pray::pray::pray:

Jesus said “Love thy neighbor”
He didn’t say to “choose thy neighbor.”

During Ramadan they have a banner blessing our Muslim brothers and sisters. :heart::heart::heart:

How fucking cool is that?

13 Likes