Rainbow bridge

I hope heaven is like Olive Garden for you only with endless sticks of butter. Today it just felt right. You were my first true love and I will always love you. Some of you are aware of my 12 year old dog Kasper and his ailing health. Today he is free of nosebleeds and whatever else was troubling him. It was the most peaceful thing ever. He went to sleep in my arms. I haven’t posted much lately. Work and life are keeping me busy! :heart: Peace, love, and sobriety!

36 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry for your loss! :cry::cry::rainbow::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww. I’m so glad it was a peaceful experience. I know its been a challenging time. :two_hearts::rainbow::bird:

2 Likes

I am so sorry. It’s so hard to let a loved one go. R.I.P. Kapser, beautiful boy.

2 Likes

Prayers and thoughts for you.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss * sending you heartfelt blessings * glad to hear you were with your buddy and he left peacefully in your arms :rainbow: :heart: :dog:

2 Likes

So sorry about your pal. :pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

He lived a great life, he will be remembered forever. Only gone from this physical but world alive in your heart forever.

Thanks for posting today, hit me in the feels.

2 Likes

Dogs are the best :sob::sob::sob::sob: so sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Aww, so sorry for the loss of your friend, he is beautiful

2 Likes

Sweet Kasper…how lucky you both are to have had each other all these years. I’m so sorry for your loss - and so very glad that you had the gift of knowing clearly that it was time to let go. Thinking of you both and knowing that all those on the other side of that bridge have a wonderful new buddy tonight…:heart:

3 Likes

Hugs, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Kasper! They certainly take a piece of us when they go. :heart:

2 Likes

I’m soo sorry for your loss. I can safely say without my dog friend I woild not be here today. Its a amazing and special bond we find in our furry friends. A love and acceptance I have found nowhere else. They might only be in our lives briefly but the mark they leave will last forever.

2 Likes

So sorry. I know it’s not been easy this last couple of months.

2 Likes

Condolences on the loss of your pup. Its their innocence that grabs us and their unconditional love that keeps us. I hope your sadness passes in short time. :pensive:

3 Likes

Always hard to say goodbye to one who served so well and faithfully. I am sorry for you. I had to say goodbye to my Willie-boy about 6 months ago. Still miss him, as I miss Brittany, Billy, and Whiskie. I know that pain.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss, but glad he went peacefully to sleep. Thank you for giving him a life full of love and friendship- there are so many puppers out there who don’t have those things. My thoughts are with you during this time of grieving. :heart: :dog: :rainbow:

3 Likes

RIP, dear pup :pray: I’m sure you had a good life and you’ll be missed :heart: I’ve buried a dear whiskered friend of mine last month, too. So hard to get over :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

He’ll run his legs off to you when you get to the Rainbow bridge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry! That must be truly heartbreaking to go through :broken_heart: Sending hugs your way :hugs:

1 Like