Rainbow bridge

Twelve and half years now after my best boy crossed over. And I get weepy reading your post. They are always with us. My sharp pain passed, but I still have the ache. :cry:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Never easy losing one of our foulegged loved ones. Thank you for sharing and thank you for sharing him with us.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words. When I picked that goofy dog up 12 years ago this sorta thing never crossed my mind. My house is so lonely tonight without him. He was a snuggler, but had not been doing that much lately. Honey B isn’t a snuggler. Even when I’m sad and I know she’s sad too. :heart: I read an article today that said better to be a day too early than a day too late regarding euthanasia of a pet. That hit me in the feelers.

8 Likes

I am sorry for your loss. I wish I had gotten sober soon enough to spend more time before my cat died. When he died I thought thats it, but I still didnt stop. When I am sober now I feel the real emotions coming up emotions I was not able to feel before. If I had gotten sober soon enough, would my love for him have been bigger when he lived? I dont know wether I want the answer or wether I know it already. Addiction is like hell. Sobriety is the best decision

I’m sorry for your loss @Weimdog :heart:

My dog and I were inseparable and he was a breed known for being clingy and underfoot. Sorry about your cat. It’s tough. The 1st 24 hours were the worst. Yesterday was a much better day and I’m at peace with my decision.

1 Like

He was a babe. Truly a beautiful dog. He helped me through some pretty rough snd tough times and vice versa. Just never think about these things when you get a puppy or at least I didn’t.

1 Like

Hey @Weimdog just seeing this now. Glad you got to find a time that felt right. Big love to you and Kasper :heart:

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes