Random GREAT advice

Use an envelope and painter’s tape to catch drill dust when drilling into drywall. Can also use a coffee filter or folded paper.

20 Likes

Yes!!! Good one.

2 Likes

I have forgotten all the “puts hair on your chest” advices but that’s one I haven’t heard!

4 Likes

Never trust a knot you didn’t tie yourself.

17 Likes

My husband would totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Oh I love this! When I rise early, I definitely get far more out of my day! :star2:

5 Likes

My Nan would tell me to eat my crust if I wanted curly hair, she said it cause I have dead straight hair and she knew I was desperate for curls!

7 Likes

I love this! Mine advice is;

“When someone treats you poorly, it’s a reflection of their personality, not yours”

I live by this. There was once a time I’d get so upset when someone was rude or shitty toward me.

11 Likes

For 7 years of band through primary school our director used this on us, with the addition of “If you’re late, we’re leaving.”

I am chronically early and always filled with anxiety/dread about the prospect of being late.

13 Likes

Take all your photos in live mode.

4 Likes

Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Put your pants on one leg at a time.

17 Likes

I saw a meme of this recently on Facebook. And I live by this also! :star2:

1 Like

Nah it’ll grow out somewhere else, I was taught!

3 Likes

Also incorrect. Your folks should have researched better!

3 Likes

Put Dreft Blissfuls in a sachet near your air conditioner vent for a beautiful calm home

3 Likes

My Daddy used to say while he was cooking “taste these seasonings, put hair on ya chest.”

3 Likes

I do this too. Works great!

1 Like

Save all the silica gel packets as you get them for when you need to dry out your phone or gadgets. Works better than rice.

3 Likes

I’m the same :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And @anon9289869 my granddad always was so early he was told a later starting time (say half an hour) than the actual one for family occasions. It worked for a while.

4 Likes