Rebirthday!

Made it 1 year sober, life has never been better. Where my sober twins at? @Spangster89 and @Serenity412 congratulations!

You know what time it is…

44 Likes

So so proud of you. Bloomin’ well done. Enjoy your celebration, then turn around and do it all again :rofl::crazy_face::hearts::bird:

2 Likes

Hi @CaptAZ well done mate… you have worked so hard for this and helped lots of people on the way … keep it going :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

I went for the trifecta. Cake, cheesecake (wife only bought the chocolate kind, savage) and a lil pecan pie.

Worth it.

14 Likes

I had cake last night and I’ll have cake tonight!! Lol. Yay for sobriety and cake!!

5 Likes

@MandiH

My favorite change thus far has been my can do attitude. I’ve done so much more this year, from car work to fabricating custom stuff for my audio, to fixing stuff around the house or my mom’s house. Things I wouldn’t have ever done as a drunk, wouldn’t have had the patience for, wouldn’t have had the problem solving thinking for and definitely things I wouldn’t have had the money for. Kids come to me with a problem and I can listen and go about fixing it, while showing them how or with what.

Life’s good, life is actual life again, hell even better then it was before the bottle became my best bud, I have confidence in myself and in my ability and I don’t recall having this kind of confidence before drinking. Might have been 1 of the many reasons I started drinking.

14 Likes

Call it what you want, just make sure to call me when it’s served!

2 Likes

I will continue to eat my keto diet in your honor. We got like 16-17 inches of snow so I’m not going out to and get ice cream.

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Props!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Congrats on your one year sober!!!

1 Like

Im here!! Day 365, yeahhhhhh!! About to make myself a cake. And yes, life has never been better. Every aspect of my life has improved and I am so grateful.
Congrats to my sober twins, enjoy this amazing day!:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

12 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

Thank you!

16-17? If you’re the states we must’ve missed that one. Only got about 10

I live in the frozen tundra of upstate NY. It’s probably still snowing lol

Congratulations!!!:sunglasses:

Because yeah you did. Thanks for being sober AF and showing us how it’s done, man. :+1: :muscle: :sunglasses:

A whopping 800 cal cinnamon roll I raise to you, bearded sir. Keto it is not!

10 Likes

Cupcakes and ice cream in your honor, my friend! David, I am so happy for the changes sobriety has brought to your life and those of your family. You are a daily inspiration to those wanting to believe that change is possible. Congratulations!

2 Likes