Relapsed after 8 years

Another reset,ok,i got this,im trying,amd not giving up.
If anyone else is going through this,your not alone,we got this,we’re not giving up.
Thanks for your support everyone.

9 Likes

Good to see you not giving up! Keep up the solid efforts and keep pushing forward – we are here for you Suzanne - you are not alone :hugs:

3 Likes

Sending you a hug :people_hugging: :heart:
You’ve had a lot to deal with, I am glad you’re showing yourself some compassion.

Here’s to Day 1 for you :blush:
Before you know it those days slip by and you will be celebrating sobriety :partying_face:

1 Like

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
That’s a great start! :facepunch:

Have you tried the daily check in thread yet? It’s a very active thread wich has helped me a lot to keep me accountable for my actions. You find it here if you are interested:

Feel free to join!
Like I said above in this thread a few months ago. I had a relapse too after a long stretch of years. All our knowledge about recovery isn’t gone after it, it’s still there! But we have to push ourselves over the treshold again and that’s hard. I know. But give it your all and it will work!
We believe in you! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank you,this last time was my idea,from the time he contacted me earlier in the week.
Going back to intake,
I messed up.
Its ok,then that month mark happens, and right back to it.
Thanks for your support everyone,i want to be done with this, once and for all,but i never will be.
Goodnight.
:black_heart:

2 Likes

[quote=“GearHeadgeisha, post:25, topic:176962”]
,i want to be done with this, once and for all,but i never will be.
[/quote

It seems only right that I offer my support and love on this my 2nd birthday! You do got this Suzanne. Keep on it. You didn’t lose all your time,you had a stumble. You are human,not perfect like all of us. I admire your courage and honesty :heart:

1 Like