Relapsed on friday

5 Likes

Strongly recommend CBT. My counselor probably saved my life. I’m on zero meds, just mental tricks I use when I’m stressed or in danger of relapse. 166 days and counting - it’s worked for me.

3 Likes

Toughest day so far yesterday I just felt down about things but I mostly pulled myself out of it and I wasnt really tempted to drink or anything just found it hard to focus on anything so I cleaned the house and threw out some clutter and read some things on my kindle to distract myself

4 Likes

Good job girl!!!

That’s a legitimate strategy

Nothing much to report exhausted after work but I hit the first big milestone for me 10 days!

3 Likes

Congrats on the double digits! Inspiring to read your journey

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way to go congratulations. You got this!:hugs::pray:

1 Like

approaching 2 weeks

1 Like

Got asked to go drinking tonight said no. Glad I did

6 Likes

I’m glad you said no too. Your doing amazing. Keep busy this weekend but also take time to relax. :wink:

1 Like

Get it girl!

1 Like

16.79 days

6 Likes

Outstanding!!

1 Like

¥ how are you doing ?

Not good :frowning: thanks for asking though

What’s wrong , do you wanna talk about it ?

You can send a message if not In here, or there is a lot of people to talk to just shout out…
I myself am feeling like shit right now, coming back from a meeting that was really intense for me ,almost cried, couldn’t say a word. And had a shitty day today, received some troubling news …

I relapsed this week as well. Drank for 4 days straight. I’m sobering up and the first day is the hardest. I have the shakes and I know I’m going to be awake for a couple days. I’m having trouble finding people to talk to…this forum is good to read and find inspiration.

2 Likes

Welcome back. That first week or two is tough but youve done it before. Use what worked and try to figure out why you decided to drink again.