Relapsing again and again

You are only using weed and cigarettes?

It is sharing people’s experience, strength and hope that helps me from going to meetings. There is a topic in this forum on Zoom meetings-- you can search for it using the magnifying glass at the top. To participate, you can download the Zoom app for free on your device or computer and then use the meeting link. Mic can be on or off, as can camera. Let it us know how it goes if you decide to go to one. I’m rooting for you.

Yes. Only weed and cigarettes.

Send me some links.

I was trying to copy a link to the thread and it didn’t work. I will go to the thread instead and tag you.

On the plus side, you can just stop right now and you don’t have to worry about dying from withdrawals.

I don’t have any advice on quitting those two things. They haven’t ruined my life like alcohol did.

1 Like

Here’s the link Online meeting resources

Ok thanks.

1 Like

I’m just confused. Idk what to do.

When I was getting sober from alcohol I did the following:

Sleep, drink water, started the Wim Hof breathing and cold showers, ate healthy, and tried every day to do this.

Try all that.

I’m trying.

same here but I’m going to wake up every morning and try again, no promises no preasure but one of those days will be the day that it sticks and if we don’t even try then we’ll never know when that day will be, but it definitely will be.

1 Like

Many people are here like us.
I’m also trying but idk .
Why again.

1 Like

One old-timer at a meeting I go to says, "If you want to stop, do this: breath in, breath out. And don’t drink in between. Repeat… continually. "

You could insert smoke instead of drink if that fits for you.

1 Like

What time zone are you in? Do you have someone you can talk to? Do you need someone to talk to or message with?

I don’t want to smoke as well as. Because it is also not good for health.

I’m taking here.
Gathering some knowledge.
How everyone is quitting.

Why not, You wake up and just go for as long as you can, I decided the world was ending so what’s the point but if we survive all this virus and we’re still addicts we’d be better off dead. Don’t put to much preasure on yourself, 100 falls 101 get ups.

What do you want to say ?

what do I want to say??? All we can do is our best, we just gotta keep trying, if we fail today we try again the next day until we are so sick of it that eventually it easier not to drink or do drugs,most of us eventually get fed up keep repeating the same old bull shit, never give up my freind.

1 Like