Returner and back at day 1

you know what, I believe in you. You are strong. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Keep on :heart:

1 Like

Love this thread and your progress!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the update, great work

1 Like

Congrats and wonderful to see the update :smiley:

1 Like

Day one is much better than still drinking!!! Im only 14 days Sober and 6 weeks clean…at first i felt pissed off at my self, like i let myself down. I guess it made me feel weak, knowing so many other addicts i know wouldn’t give in like i constantly do, SELF SABOTAGE hoping anything would go wrong and have a excuse to BUST. Any way its never worth busting Drinking and using. We are trying to live a Sober/Clean life for a REASON remember that. Dont be hard on yourself for Relapsing just keep busy and do all you’ve learned to stay happy and sober.

2 Likes

CONGRATS ON 5 MONTHS. Keep going Strong.

1 Like

Hello everyone I had a pretty big relaspe in April and I have been drinking everyday since. Today I am back at day one and could use some extra encouragement!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your relapse. What can u do differently this time around? Meetings, being on here more often? It takes effort, but getting sober is so worth it.

1 Like

For me i started struggling with depression and anxiety due to covid and being isolated at home really added to that and thus the relapse came about. But I am seeking treatment and getting help for my depression and anxiety now.

3 Likes

Welcome back! Just keep coming! You are not alone.

1 Like

Welcome back! You can do this. Just Don’t fight alone. Keep coming here. Talk to people. Read. Attend the zoom meetings maybe? Look for AA meetings? Everything to keep you sober. Good luck!

1 Like

Glad you are back and getting the support you need here and in real life. It can be a process finding how to approach our anxiety and depression, glad you are working on it! And I am sorry about your relapse. :heart: The light is always on here. :heart:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! :sunflower:

1 Like