Returner and back at day 1

Today marks day 20, and i want to thank eveyone that has been there since my 1 st day.

6 Likes

Just now joining your journey & am so happy to hear that youā€™ve made it to day 20!! Iā€™m right behind you on day 11. Looking forward to seeing you hit more milestones!

3 Likes

Needed this too

1 Like

Make sure to check back in when you hit day 20 and ill be cheering you on. I find checking in frequently helps me to stay accountable. Its also nice to share these little milestones with people who can relate to the hardship.

1 Like

Will do! Almost done with day 12 today. Looking forward to hitting 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Today marks 30 daya sober. Thank you all for your encouragement and support!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant to hear Treat yourself with the money youā€™ve saved. You deserve it. Keep that gaurd up.

1 Like

Thats a wonderful idea!!!

I know itā€™s early but Iā€™ve saved over Ā£100 and started Xmas shopping, my grandson is gonna get spoiled rotten.

1 Like

I am up to $315, i had never realized i spent so much before.

Itā€™s scary, if I worked out what I spent in a lifetime, I would probably need a drink :joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™m on day 21 and looking forward to that one month mark. Whats your favorite part of your sobriety so far?

2 Likes

Yay, thatā€™s so awesome. My favorite part is waking up without a hangover and not feeling dehydrated all the time! And the extra money is nice too lol!!! How about you???

2 Likes

Great job @1_11_11!!!

1 Like

Definitely like waking up sober! The other thing Iā€™m thankful for is that I remember conversations with my kids that I have in the evenings. When I was drinking Iā€™d not remember stuff they told me the night before. Being fully present is a HUGE plus to sobriety.

3 Likes

Yes, being present is wonderful! I love how you put it. There were so many important things that alcohol took.

I havenā€™t been active on here lately, but i just wanted to check in. Im now at 53 days sober and still going strong! Thank you for everyone that has helped along the way!

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been active on here lately, but i just wanted to check in. Im now 5 months sober and still going strong! Thank you for everyone that has helped along the way!

12 Likes

Amazing achievement! Well done :blush: reading your posts made me feel super happy. Keep living your best life, which is your sober life :raised_hands::laughing: x

1 Like

Congrats on 5 months! Youā€™re just ahead of me. Iā€™ll hit 5 mths next week. Well done.

2 Likes