Saturday Day/Night- What’s Up?

@aircircle continuing on with your Friday night thread :wink:

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the moon tonight? It’s HUGE.

8 Likes

Doing this now! Looking on Netflix… going to search Amazon next.

1 Like

I’m flakey when it comes to watching movies. Don’t count on me :wink: I’ll probably watch the beginning of a few Christmas movies, then turn the TV off.

Why are we avoiding this conversation? Should I avoid asking this question :thinking:?

Didn’t sleep last night and got up with a crazy head cold. So. Physically. Miserable.

I even took an alieve. I never take that stuff.

4 Likes

Trying to get my munchkins to stay in their beds and go to sleep lol. Currently with my pup attempting to browse netflix haha. Husband went out to do some last minute christmas shopping just the final few stuff we need. Not getting up to much. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Speaking of Moon, @anon30771928, if you like scifi thrillers, check out Moon on Netflix. It’s pretty darn good.

5 Likes

It is good! I second this.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely and I bet your house smells amazing.

1 Like

I watched Bird Box tonight, I thought it was pretty good!

Went to a meeting and got home, called my Mom and talked for an hour or so. Laying on the couch contemplating what I want for dinner… frozen pizza, veggie burgers and crinkle fries, or just imitation Girl Scout cookies. Oh the possibilities

5 Likes

I have seen the moon and it IS huge!!!

:full_moon:

1 Like

Definitely a full moon :full_moon:

It’s 1:45am almost here so Saturday night is technically over for me, had another night in watching movies, nothing too exciting!

2 Likes

Frantically cleaning the house and doing last minute wrapping. Have a headache. The family arrives in the morning!

8 Likes

Lolz, tonight I went to back to back meetings. I guess 4 meetings today indicates I’m feeling pretty anxious about the next two days with my family, who are all drinkers.

Now home listening to You La Tengo, just mucking around at home. Boxed Mac and cheese for dinner? Yes please!!

7 Likes

Oh I wish I had some of that! I just remembered I have some Ravioli in the freezer. Guess it won’t be just cookies for dinner…

Deciding between time with friends and watching Elf with family. Last night I went to bed at 5pm and slept for 15 hours. I’m thinking sleep is my friends right now. #needvitD

3 Likes

Just went from typing here in the app on my iPad to sending a text on my iPhone SE and thought, “what is this?! A phone for ants?!” :rofl:

2 Likes