Saturday night staying in

Went to a meeting then came home. Just watching a movie. What’s everyone doing tonight??

3 Likes

Went to my nephew’s sixth birthday party tonight and enjoyed it completely sober. Now I’m just ready for bed. It’s not even 10pm but I’m done. Another sober day completed!

6 Likes

Waiting for Saturday Night Live to start in 20 minutes!

3 Likes

Well that’s awesome. Being able to do things like that sober is really precious.

1 Like

Word. Good stuff man. Really funny show

2 Likes

Staying in is the best! I’m doing some work from home. About to be done and maybe just get ready for bed

2 Likes

Not drinking or drugging…so I’m gonna chill and watch Saturday Night Live…sober! !Thank God for one more day…

2 Likes

i’m jet lagged so in bed about to :sleeping:

2 Likes

I stayed in and watched the Matrix trilogies, lol

3 Likes

The matrix. One of my top favorite movies. All of them. Good shit man

2 Likes

Have a great night

2 Likes

Thank God for another sober day. Good night my friend.

2 Likes

We’ll have a good night . Another day sober

2 Likes

Made dinner for my folks, sister and her family, then watched Shazam. They just left so just chilling at home watching TV. :grin:

1 Like

Today I went to my friends 50th birthday celebration at my favorite restaurant known for good margaritas. I’m proud to say that even with the 5 pitchers of margs flying around the table, my husband and I drank our water and happily passed on drinking. We are both on day 16 and I am thankful to have him on this challenging journey.

Now we are both curled up in bed ready for bed.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great night and will be an even better Sunday now!

1 Like

Have been working all day yesterday. So came home tired and put my onesie on and decided to do absolutely nothing. So just sat on my couch watching Netflix and eating chocolat!

1 Like

Wow! That’s awesome that you and your husband were both passing on the drinks! Congrats on navigating that situation successfully! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

My night was super quiet. One kid at work, other one at the local fair. Hubby watched hockey while I read my book. At 9:30 I picked up kid at fair then went to bed. Hubby stayed up to pick up other kid at work. PARTY TIME!!

2 Likes