Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Yes there is !!! :tada::tada::tada:

Search: 1000 day club :confetti_ball: …… and it will pop up. I don’t know how to link it in but you’ll see it.

HUGE congratulations !!!

giphy (1)

4 Likes

Hell’s yeah – you rocking it! Quadruple digits is amazing – :tada:
giphy

4 Likes

@Laraellelarissa and @JazzyS … thank you. Gotta say…this one feels very good. I’ve gotten the hang of not drinking and not wanting to drink. Still feeling the desire to improve my outlook. Take it to another level. Not sure what that looks like, but it will come.

2 Likes

Well thats pretty cool…good on ya!

2 Likes

Way to go on joining the 1000 club!!! @Mbwoman

2 Likes

Heck yes there is a link for glorious sober goddesses such as yourself. You were the last person to encourage someone on there. Here ya go 1000 day club 🎊 and well done!!

@Mbwoman

4 Likes

So I’m not completely sure how everyone has such long streaks but…

16 Likes

19 Likes

16 months no booze

17 Likes

…someone is on day one…wondering how you got to day 3…you are their inspiration…keep it going…

9 Likes

Thanks so much…on my way!!

3 Likes

Ya I remember thinking that too Jules.
Just one day at a time.
It’s true.
And that good ol Serenity Prayer :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Whoops missed my 19mo milestone free from weed and alcohol! I guess thats a good sign :slight_smile:

Yea no milestone malady

18 Likes

Holy cow Wow !!! What an inspiration you are !

3 Likes

Fuck yeah CJ! You are just ahead of me with booze and smoking. I hope to never catch up to you. You inspire me.

4 Likes

Heck yah @Curtis-81 thanks for the shout out.

P.s. keep posting your pup pics. I love following your adventures.

2 Likes

Been a while since I posted and feeling the need to check in and be around you all.
Nearly a year. Cannot believe I’m so close, been a while opening the app so seeing the timer (which I used to check hourly) have such a big change was like wow! Big hugs and sending everyone love x

16 Likes

17 Likes

I would say lucky number 7s but there is not a lot of luck in sobriety. That sir is grit. Well done. Beautiful to see!

6 Likes

Beautiful number @GOKU2019 keep leading the way!

5 Likes