Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

12 Likes

I would but i guess new users can not, but i have just over a day and half. And having a hard time with it :sleepy:

6 Likes

Hey Katrina welcome to the community. Great job on your 1 and 1/2 days of sobriety! Do you have a support system at home (family / friends / meetings / sponsor)? Take time to read around here - the threads are filled with great advice and community is loaded with love and support. Hope to see you around! Keep fighting to protect your sobriety.

2 Likes

You stay the course and you will feel better, soon.
Remember, it took us a solid bit of applying ourselves to get sick so of course it’ll take some time to get free again. Once you are, get in the middle and please stay there.
Hugs to you and so glad you’re here.

3 Likes

Not a whole lot right now, i just moved in with my daughter lastnight as me and my husband r taking a break, and dont have any family beside my mom but i cant stress her out and her health is very poor and shes not all there. Im gunna try and push my self to start aa but i am scared and nervouse to go ugh

3 Likes

i can totally understand the being nervous. maybe you could try an on line meeting where you don’t have to participate or show yourself until you are ready? I do think that being around more people that can understand the struggle is important in our journey so we know that we are not alone.
i find daily gratitude’s and check ins very helpful on this site to help keep me accountable - hope they help you too
Checking in daily to maintain focus #57
Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #4

2 Likes

Thank u im gunna try my best i have been a addict since i was 15 then got clean and started drinking after that and went down hill i dont even recognize myself anymore.i have been a acctive addict for 18 years now. So its gunna be a tuff one i know i can do it

6 Likes

12 Likes

I like my numbers today

11 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

Absolutely amazing work with 30+ months — keep it up :muscle: :muscle: :clap:

5 Likes

15 Likes

23 Likes

17 Likes

Buzz = Alcohol
(a Australian friend introduced me to the term “buzz” instead of booze)

16 Likes

Day by day.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Great job Emilie - love your sober days! Keep up the amazing work
tenor

3 Likes

Thanks Jazz!! Right back atcha.

4 Likes