Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Oh wow, look at you!!! So wonderful to see!! Congratulations!! :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 30!! It’s a big deal!!

3 Likes

30 days is magical! Congratulations!:sparkles::tada::metal:t2: Rock on!!!

2 Likes

Way to go with your 30 days!! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

2 Likes

3 years… way to go!!! I hope to be like you in 2.666 years. :smiley: Thank you for sharing, it’s super inspiring!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @SassyRocks @BirdyP @Vanessa8!

2 Likes

You can do it! You Are doing it! Keep Doing It! :people_hugging: Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Huge milestone ! Congratulations! :tada::one::tada:
Keep going. It gets better and better. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend! Looking forward to upcoming sober days!

1 Like

How long have you been sober from your DOC today? (This is not a competition, I’m just curious.)

I have 318 days (10 months, 2 weeks, 1 day) of freedom and $3,190 saved! Very proud, and you should be proud of yourself too!

Keep it up!

15 Likes

Good for you @ErinLeigh - you are rocking it :star_struck:

There is a thread where people are sharing their clean time regularly here - check it out! There’s lots of celebration and encouragement there for folks:

Welcome to Talking Sober! :wave: :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations on ur sober time ans savings!!! Great job!!!
Ive been clean from my DOC (and all mind altering substances) and have save myself:

17 Likes

Hey Erin! I moved your thread to this existing similar one!! Congrats on your 318 days!! :bouquet:

5 Likes

Thank you! Can’t post pics yet because I’m brand new here LOL I already love it!

8 Likes

Those are some great timers. Welcome to the community Erin! This is a wonderful and supportive place to be …hope to see you around :smiling_face:

Im 595 days alcohol and weed free and 1010 days cigarette free :pray:t4:

9 Likes

Dang girl…this is some awesome time …love the symmetry in today’s number :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::fire:

7 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years!

2 Likes

Thank you, you will see me around :blush:

Those are some impressive numbers, nice work!

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like people should take my advice seriously because I know what I’m talking about… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thank u! I didnt even notice the numbers had a sequence! Pretty cool!

4 Likes