Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Hey Erin! I moved your thread to this existing similar one!! Congrats on your 318 days!! :bouquet:

5 Likes

Thank you! Can’t post pics yet because I’m brand new here LOL I already love it!

8 Likes

Those are some great timers. Welcome to the community Erin! This is a wonderful and supportive place to be …hope to see you around :smiling_face:

Im 595 days alcohol and weed free and 1010 days cigarette free :pray:t4:

9 Likes

Dang girl…this is some awesome time …love the symmetry in today’s number :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::fire:

7 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years!

2 Likes

Thank you, you will see me around :blush:

Those are some impressive numbers, nice work!

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like people should take my advice seriously because I know what I’m talking about… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thank u! I didnt even notice the numbers had a sequence! Pretty cool!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 days.

3 Likes

Thank you, my friend. It’s been a helluva ride with ups and downs, but I’m still sober, thanks to you, guys. I’m looking forward to upcoming days, I love being sober!

7 Likes

@Laraellelarissa, @JazzyS, @Cjp, @SassyRocks, @Vanessa8, @tailee17 Thanks so much for cheering me on! :smiling_face_with_tear::hugs::revolving_hearts: What a blessing to be here with you! Rock on, Sweet Friends! :metal:t2::heart: All the Love!

7 Likes

11 Likes

@BirdyP three years!!! Wow wow! :facepunch:t6::+1:t6::slightly_smiling_face::clap:t6::sun_with_face::angel:t6:

1 Like

I had 365 THC free days yesterday but I guess today is the official year mark :woman_shrugging:t2::tada:

19 Likes

200w

2 Likes

weird how the milestones are counted like that – glad to be celebrating your amazing achievement with you love – keep kicking ass :muscle:

200w

3 Likes

14 Likes

I love celebrating with food! This makes me want a pizza!

Congratulations friend! One day at a time! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Every day I see these numbers go up, I am surprised. But grateful.

19 Likes

Thank you, my friend! Yeah, food is good for celebrating milestones, haha! And congrats for your sober days, really great work!

2 Likes