Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Thanks for being such a wonderful light in here Jazz

2 Likes

Thanks friend. :hugs: Love this community and the immense support we can all give each other. ODAAT!

2 Likes

IMG_0887

Congratulations on 60 days! Praise the lord.

2 Likes

Proud of this one. I’m definitely in new territory at and beyond 60 days.

Keep going strong everyone!

20 Likes

QGeRKHS1ZctWWwt85X

Congratulations!

4 Likes

nicely done – great work on your 2 months of sobriety! Keep the momentum going strong :muscle:
OIP

2 Likes

Beautiful numbers and live the screen. Sorry things are tough right now. You’re killing it though. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Great job on the 60 days JR
IMG_6339
Those sober healing tears are a beautiful thing. Cleansing the soul. Keep up the great work.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

@Starlight14 thank you so much 🪻 @JazzyS I own you a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @jbaldwin84 how much I relate with your words!!! Congratulations for your great time sober

2 Likes

Just 1 second out from 6,7,8,9,10 :joy:

18 Likes

Fighting myself to to keep this going

18 Likes

Super cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Impressive time friend…keep fighting and showing up for yourself. We got your back here :hugs:

2 Likes

Another clean day. Its hard any time. For this is so dangerous to relapse

13 Likes

@Binx how are you doing my friend?:hugs::sun_with_face::angel:t6::angel:t6::angel:t6:

1 Like

Hey Thomas! I’m still with ya… about to tick over to 8 days soon :slight_smile:

I hit a little turbulence for a couple of nights, but tonight I’m good. I’m glad I feel really tired tonight. I should hit the pillow like a rock, God knows I need the rest. COVID kicked my butt over the last week. How are you feeling buddy? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:blush:

16 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone… keep it going strong :muscle:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

These numbers seem like they should mean something but they don’t. I just thought…screenshot at 24…

As I was typing that…I realise…those numbers actually mean a lot. It was the first time in my life that I had gone that many days, that many hours and minutes and seconds sober. And I am grateful for that moment.

Every moment is special I guess. xo

16 Likes

12 Likes