Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

22 Likes

Happy 5 months :confetti_ball::tada: woohoo…so excited for you
07-56-08-591_512

4 Likes

Thank you!
IMG_0985

3 Likes

Great job ! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Wow, so awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks so much. How are you doing?

1 Like

Thanks for asking, my friend. I’m on a day 19 and I’m feeling anxious, depressed and I’m full of fear. So, I’m struggling, but I know it’ll get better. So, basically I’m okay because I’m sober. :blush:

5 Likes

I think realizing your true feelings is a good step in sobriety. Please try to find some joy and happiness today!

2 Likes

Thanks! I took a long walk in the nature and I’ve been reading a book. And you’re right, my true feelings are coming to the surface and it’s so scary. But I got this.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Wow, look at those numbers!! Very inspiring!!

16 Likes

That’s awesome friend :clap:t4::clap:t4:. 7 months and going strong :muscle:t4::tada:
200w

2 Likes

Great job on your 7 months ! It keeps getting better and better! :slightly_smiling_face::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

20 days, yay! I’ve sleeping a lot and I mean A LOT. Does this happen to you guys that you sleep more than usual in the early recovery?

18 Likes

Way to go…20 days and climbing. Glad you are feeling the benefits of sobriety. :clap:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Well done mate! One day at a time!

Sleeping…I suppose our bodies react differently in recovery. For the first few months for me, I really really struggled to sleep. Managed 4 maybe 5 hours a day of sleep.

Your body is re-wiring itself (I am not an expert at this…someone said it to me). You should expect some weird changes.

One sober day at a time. x

3 Likes

cool-fun

Congratulations on 7 months.

2 Likes

Really proud of this today. It’s not my full in sober count but getting my smoking addiction under control gave me the confidence and strength to tackle the rest.
1000 days smoke free today :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball::pray:t4:

20 Likes