Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Right on. This is amazing. I admire you and want to be just like you when I grow up.

2 Likes

Appreciate you Lam. Thanks for being you…love ya!
That’s a gorgeous bouquet :heart_eyes:

1 Like

15 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations. Can’t wait for my 1000 days. I am at 27 days of no smoking…which reminds me. I posted about smoking for the first time 20 days ago and you said, keep going! :slight_smile:

Thank you for being you. And well done!!!

8 Likes

Thank you friend. Wow. .27 days is a hell of a start…just stay focused and connected…the days will stack up​:muscle:t4:. We are in this together :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I’ve been reading through different threads and it’s interesting how some can’t sleep properly and how some are sleeping a lot. But you’re absolutely right that my body is re-wiring itself after so many years, decades of drinking and using shit. It’s gonna take time.

2 Likes

42 days! I never thought Id get here - and this group has really helped, so thank you :blush:

18 Likes

This was a fun surprise when I opened up the App today!

19 Likes

Amazing Jazzy!!! That is such a tough achievement!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:

1 Like

Thanks Girl – I am so grateful that i kicked that nasty habit. We are ass kickers - lets keep stacking up the days :hugs:

2 Likes

Again almost from zero ground :disappointed:

14 Likes

5 days is not zero friend. Hope you had a good pilgrimage and so grateful to see you back with us. Great work on your sober days!

Remember that we are all here for you and the support is necessary to stay on our journey. We can’t do this alone :hugs:

3 Likes

Wow Jazzy !! So so impressive. HUGE congratulations and respect!!!

4 Likes

You are awesome…thanks friend. Appreciate all the support and motivation :pray:t4::people_hugging:

2 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hot damn! That’s fantastic :clap:t4::clap:t4::tada::confetti_ball:
200w (1)

4 Likes

Awesome !!! Congratulations on your 3 years!

2 Likes