Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

So so happy for you ! HUGE congratulations BirdyP!

4 Likes

@Davina_Davis yes! Triple 2’s …that’s awesome girl :confetti_ball::tada:
@Scorpn that’s an amazing number Renee…way to go!
@Bomdhil 15 days and going strong. You are most welcome my friend…we are here to support each other :pray:t4:
@BirdyP shut the front door :rofl:…I had miscalculated your three year milestone but happy to see it and celebrate it with you. You are a badass my friend…keep leading the way :fire:
64C07576-D2ED-4B37-8968-EDFC0C7B6029

7 Likes

One month already without alcohol, weed and pills, I can’t believe it! Time really flies. I’m gonna celebrate my milestone with tortillas, yay!

19 Likes

Look at you stacking up the days and pushing forward with your recovery :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:…1 month milestone is amazing…keep going strong!

200w

4 Likes

Thank you for the support! This community is amazing!

2 Likes

Congrats on 3 years!!! @BirdyP

3 Likes

Huge congrats on your 30 days of sobriety! Glad to see you utilizing this community. Keep up the good works for a brighter tmrw @MrMoustache

1 Like

Thank you so much, my friend!

1 Like

Oh wow, look at you!!! So wonderful to see!! Congratulations!! :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 30!! It’s a big deal!!

3 Likes

30 days is magical! Congratulations!:sparkles::tada::metal:t2: Rock on!!!

2 Likes

Way to go with your 30 days!! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

2 Likes

3 years… way to go!!! I hope to be like you in 2.666 years. :smiley: Thank you for sharing, it’s super inspiring!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @SassyRocks @BirdyP @Vanessa8!

2 Likes

You can do it! You Are doing it! Keep Doing It! :people_hugging: Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Huge milestone ! Congratulations! :tada::one::tada:
Keep going. It gets better and better. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend! Looking forward to upcoming sober days!

1 Like

How long have you been sober from your DOC today? (This is not a competition, I’m just curious.)

I have 318 days (10 months, 2 weeks, 1 day) of freedom and $3,190 saved! Very proud, and you should be proud of yourself too!

Keep it up!

15 Likes

Good for you @ErinLeigh - you are rocking it :star_struck:

There is a thread where people are sharing their clean time regularly here - check it out! There’s lots of celebration and encouragement there for folks:

Welcome to Talking Sober! :wave: :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations on ur sober time ans savings!!! Great job!!!
Ive been clean from my DOC (and all mind altering substances) and have save myself:

17 Likes